SmartWattermark – watermark all your images only with htacces and php!
The best way to protect your images is to watermark them. But that can be a real problem.
This script will automaticly add a custom watermark on your pictures without modifying the original image. Isn’t that cool?
- all extensions avaliable (‘valid_image_extension’ => array(‘jpeg’, ‘jpg’, ‘png’, ‘gif’)
- opacity (‘opacity’ => 0,)
- watermark logo path (‘watermark_logo_path’ => ‘watermark.logo.png’,)
- watermark custom logo position (‘position’ => ‘left_top’,)
- select the minimum size of the image to add watermark on -> ‘min_size_for_wattermark’ => 300, // if image is smaller than this value watermark will not appear (if you don’t want to add watermark on your thumbnails & stuff)
- repeat xxxyyy watermark extra option!
In the live preview you have instructions about how to use the script, but you also have commented code in the script.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
P.S: If you purchase this script give us a link back to see how it looks on your website