Smart Timesheet is a user-friendly, intuitive system that provides smoothly integrated essential HR Time and Attendance functionality, Employee management, Leave management, Scheduling, Time tracking, Reporting and more.
Start managing your full worker attendance life cycle from time tracking to scheduling using a single intuitive time and attendance system Smart Timesheet.
- Employee Management (HRIS)
- Time and Attendance Management
- Real-time Attendance Monitoring
- Leave Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Manager and Employee self-service
- Unlimited Employees and Accounts
- User role and User permission system
- Download ready, Import/Export Companies, Departments, Job Titles etc…
- Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile responsive interface support.
- Well documented and structured code
- Open codebase
- Full customization support
- Free lifetime updates
If you have any question about Smart Timesheet please feel free to contact with us. If you need support, customization or feature request, you may email us at email@example.com
- Apache (preferred), Nginx, or another compatible web server.
- MySQL 5.x Database server
- PHP 7.1.x or latest versions
- PHP Extensions: OpenSSL, PDO, Mbstring, Tokenizer, Ctype, JSON
Support request and queries will be responded within 1 business day. Contact Codefactor first-class support.
Read our documentation online http://documentation.smarttimesheet.site
Is there a feature you would like to see? We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update! Contact Codefactor first-class support.
Live Demo: http://demo.smarttimesheet.site
We are updating Smart Timesheet in every 5 weeks, updates includes: Requested and New features, Bug fixes, Performance improvements, User Interface improvements, Application security improvements.
version 3.2 - February 6, 2019 - Improved terminology - Added Leave groups feature, you can now assign leave types per employee or designation. - Added National ID, and Leave group fields in employee profile. - Added optional Clock-In comment feature. - Added IP restriction in Web Clock-In/Clock-Out. You can now limit where and who can Clock-In/Out. version 3.1 - January 24, 2019 - Improved User Interface. - Improved code execution performance. - Bug fixes. version 3.0 - January 9, 2019 - Initial release.