PointBlankNews is a smart mobile news content management system for serious blog entrepreneurs, to help you launch a micro news portal, even without any coding knowledge in a matter of minutes.
Now with Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles Support right out of the box!
We’ve modeled it after http://inshorts.com that got valued at $100 Million in a year of launching and got funded by Tiger Global Capital.
PBN is built with Laravel framework for scalability and the entire script is built for performance. It has awesome features including instant push notifications, easy social sharing and read-more option for linking the user to the source of the news. PBN also loads news dynamically to save data consumption and decreases page loading time.
Our latest update PBN 2.1 is live now!
- Upgraded to Laravel 5.3
- Facebook Instant Article ready
- Supports Google AMP with SEO friendly Sitemap
- Autopilot posting of news
- VoiceOver support for reading out news
- Complete design overhaul (The darn thing looks so beautiful now!)
- Bug Fixes
- More Awesome Changes – http://appoets.com/support/pbn
Reader URL : http://pointblank.news/ Admin URL : http://pbn.appoets.co/admin/login Admin User : email@example.com Admin Pass : 123456
- Change Site Title, Logo and Favicon
- Add Google Analytics code
- News Categories
- Automatic Posting from any RSS Source
- Categories Menu Appear Order
- Mobile Push Notification for iOS and Android, whenever you want
- Audio read out of News Titles
- User Roles: Admin, Moderator, Contributor and Readers
- News Search page
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Auto Generate Seo URL
- News Related
- Clean code and design with browser compatibility
- Detailed Installation Guide
- Easy Installation
- Easy to use
- Login with Admin Credentials
- CRUD category (CRUD = Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- CRUD moderator/contributor
- CRUD Posts
- Send notification for uploaded post
- View/Edit post for changes
Some of our clients running on this product:
We recommend DigitalOcean as we’ve also included Push Notification Management to your mobile userbase and from our countless mistakes and learnings in the last 6 years, we’ve noticed that these guys are best in category for a Mobile CMS
Good luck with your smartnews venture!