Smart Market Widgets is WordPress plugin containing 5 widgets, using Envato API to get information about files available on all Envato Marketplaces and display them in the website sidebars using different methods and styling.
Links generated by the plugin support adding of referrer username for earning affiliate commission from new signups on any of Envato Marketplace websites.
- Featured Author
- Featured File
- Files List
- Search for Files
- Powered By API Banner
Plugin has support full support for new Envato API using the Personal token. To get Envato API Personal Token you need to register on Envato API website.
Cache Envato data for better performance
Plugin can cache all data received from Envato API, and you can control the timeout for different data types. You also have a tool to clear all cached data anytime.
Different display methods and styling for widgets
Plugin contains two basic styles and six item display methods allowing you to show items thumbnails, preview, ratings, item information. Plugin allow use of tooltip hover to show Envato like item preview.
Many widget settings to control items display
You can control widget generated links, add referrer to each URL (for affiliate commision), control item sorting, widgets visibility, tooltip preview, styling and more.
Get items based on search query and other criteria
Each widget offers options to which items are displayed. Use predefined criteria or custom-built search query to fine tune the resulting Envato marketplaces items.
All Main Plugin Features
- Supports all Envato Marketplaces (currently 7 marketplaces).
- Caching of received Envato data for faster response.
- Log errors into file caused by problems with Envato API requests.
- Control cache timeout for received Envato data.
- Search for items: use marketplace, categories and search queries.
- List marketplace items: popular, collection, new and random.
- Sort marketplace items: random, new, old, last updated.
- Filter returned items by minimal rating to narrow the results.
- Get featured author and file from any marketplace.
- Get any marketplace item by specified item ID.
- Get multiple marketplace items by specified item ID’s.
- Get any marketplace author by specified username.
- Display Envato like tooltip preview for every item.
- Display author badges using new Envato API.
- Modify generated links rel and target attributes.
Envato Market Affiliate Program
The plugin now supports Impact Radius based Envato Market affiliate program. For more information, check out the PDF document in the plugin main package documentation.
Features For Developers
- Functions to integrate widgets anywhere in the theme
- Hooks to control widgets loading and few other things
Additional Plugin Features
- Display items using different methods
- Comes with 11 item rendering methods
- Comes with 3 predefined styles
- Tools to delete all cached Envato API data
- Controls to disable any of the plugin widgets
- Supports replacing default display functions
- Support translation and includes POT file
- Plugin can’t preview audio or video previews for AudioJungle or VideoHive
- In some cases, API doesn’t return proper image to use for the preview tooltip
System and WordPress Requirements
- WordPress 5.5 or newer
- PHP 7.3 or newer
- PHP cURL extension
Plugin contains PDF user guide in the plugin package, inside the ‘documents’ directory. Check out this document to get information on plugin options, usage and more.
Version 5.0.1 / 2023.01.25.
- Updated: few minor updates and changes
Version 5.0 / 2023.01.17.
- New: tested with WordPress 6.0 and 6.1
- New: tested with PHP 8.1 and 8.2
- New: major change to the admin side layout and styling
- New: many changes to the plugin core code organization
- New: many improvements to the code syntax and formatting
- New: rewritten most of the plugin styling
- New: use of the SASS to generate styling files
- Updated: minimal requirement: WordPress 5.5
- Updated: minimal requirement: PHP 7.3
- Updated: Using Smart Envato API Library 6.0
- Fix: several issues related to PHP 8.x
- Fix: many minor admin side visual issues