SlideNotes is a Mootools Class written for Mootools 1.2 or Mootools 1.3 with backwards compatibility, it allows you to create fancy sliding notes that will help you to display useful dynamic content and information and your website.
Create a better User Experience (UX), SlideNotes is perfect for modern web trends like Web 2.0 or minimalistic designs.
- Built for Mootools 1.2 (or Mootools 1.3 with backwards compatibility).
- Default CSS Style and JS parameters.
- Create Custom Styles.
- Multi instance, create as much instances you wish, each one with different behavior and appearance.
- Browser Compatibility: FF, IE7, IE8, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Mootools 1.2 Library.
- Script slidenotes.js, also its minified version (slidenotes_minified.js) and the packed version (slidenotes_packed.js).
- Default and Core CSS file: slidenotes.css.
- Demos: “Demo” folder. Featuring CSS3 styling.
- Documentation in PDF format with examples, parameters description, tips and cautions.