Slavlee Cookie Control
This extension helps your TYPO3 website to comply the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or DSGVO). You can access the decision of the user via TypoScript or PHP – wise in your own extension.
Slavlee Cookie Control supports two different modes. The simple mode display only a simple notice message that your website using cookies and links to your privacy page.
The advanced mode shows categories to accept. You can also enable a modal box, where detailled information about the used services can be listed.
The user can accept the whole category and all of its service or single services as well.
The cookie text is changeable via TypoScript.
- 100% GDPRO complaint
- Configuration in TypoScript
- Position: bottom
- Everything that the Free version has
- Configuration in TYPO3 backend as normal content elements, no TypoScript necessary (editor friendly)
- Positions: bottom, top, center
- Categories inside Cookie Consent alert hideable
- 12 months support inclusive
- Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for
- Typo3 8.7.x – Typo3 10.4.x
- PHP 7
- [Feature] New constant editor option: Theme and Modal Box Layout to change the appearance of the Cookie Consent. The theme option introduce the Dark Mode and the Modal Box Layout the Columns layout for the lightbox in the advanced mode.
- [Feature] New field: layout, where you can switch the Cookie Consent Layout and behaviour.
- [Feature] Fallback Content for Vimeo and YouTube Services on denying.
- [Feature]New TypoScript option available to set a fallback content element for YouTube and Vimeo videos. Please read the documentation for further instructions
- [Feature] New position: center
- [Bugfixes] Several bugfixes preventing the modal box from saving the settings
- [Feature] Accepting/Denying services individually
- [Feature] Enable option for each service
- [Feature] TYPO3 V10 Support
- [Feature] Modal Box to show detailled information about service, cookies and urls that are used on the site.
- [Maintenance] Renamed extension from cookie_control to slavlee_cookie_control. Please read the Whats new section.
- [Maintenance] Restructed TypoScript. Now, the cookies and urls are grouped in services. The user now accepts/denies services which can hold multiple urls and cookies. Please read the Whats new section.
- [Important] The template and partials files has been changed. Also, the ViewHelper Widgets. Please compare your code before upgrading, if you have made any changes.
- [Important] Drop PHP Support below 7
- [Important] Dropped TYPO3 V7 Support. You need to upgrade to at least 8.7.x to use Slavlee Cookie Control.