Customers are always hesitant when selecting online clothing and all wearable products. If a customer purchases an item which does not fit in size, they will not be happy. This could result in the customer returning the item after the purchase and then, they may not trust your store to purchase any products.
Size Chart for Magento 2 by CynoInfotech helps customers easily find out the actual size of apparel, shoes, accessories, and more. This extension allows the store admin to create a unique size chart for each product. The admin can easily add new chart sizes by using the visual HTML editor, set chart size images, and set block and inserts variables. Now, customers can easily find out the correct size of outfits and enjoy to purchase.
Size Chart helps to display size chart in popups, on product pages, and product tabs. The customer will just click on the button, and it will show the size chart in a popup. Size Chart also helps your customer to purchase quicker, easier and with satisfaction. This extension also helps to increase the store’s reliability and revenue.
- The admin can create a unique size chart for each product.
- Display Size Chart in a popup, product page, and product tabs.
- Easily add a new chart with visual HTM, chart image, set block and inserts variable.
- The admin can select a size chart for any particular product or multiple products.
- Helps customer to purchase easier and faster with satisfaction.
- Increase the store’s reliability and revenue.
Magento 2 Community Edition 2.1.X, 2.2.X, 2.3.X
Fronted Demo Link: http://demo.cynoinfotech.com/d3m2/mars-heattech-trade-pullover.html
Admin Link: http://demo.cynoinfotech.com/d3m2/admin/
user : sc_demouser
psw : sc_demouser123
send request on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Link: support
Size Chart Screen:
List of size chart
Size Chart Detail
Front – Product View Page
Size chart Popup
- Version 1.0.0 – init
Change Log10 January 20
- update size chart assign functionality1 June 19
- make compatible with magento 2.3.X - fixed grid delete issue31 March 18
- update code - Bug fix6 March 18
- Initial release