The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO package including visitor analytics (unique visitor, page view, bounce rate, average stay time, average visit, traffic analysis, top refferer, new & returning visitor, content overview, country & browser report, os & device report etc.) , web analytics (alexa data, whois data, social media data, moz check, search engine index, google page rank, IP analysis, malware check ) , SEO tools (link analysis, keyword position analysis, auto keyword suggestion,page status check etc.)
You will also get several bonus utility tools such as email encoder/decoder, metatag generator, ogtag generator, plgiarism check, valid email check, duplicate email filter, url encode/decode, robot code generator etc.
It’s a multi-user SaaS application means you can resell the Software as a Service. PayPal, Stripe, Instamojo, Mercadopago, Mollie, Myfatoorah, Paymaya, Paystack, Razorpay, SSLCOMMERZS, SenangPay, Toyyibpay, Xendit are integrated so that you can receive payment from your end users. If you want to use the SaaS features and charge your end user for using the service you have to buy extended license.
It has native API by which developers can integrate it’s facilities with another app.
Nice colorful widgets are available. You can simply copy & paste some line of codes to any page you want and can display site information.
Visitor Analytics : own site
Website Analytics : any site (pdf report)
Social Network Analysis (SEO Tool)
Rank & Index Analysis (SEO Tool)
Domain Analysis (SEO Tool)
IP Analysis (SEO Tool)
Keyword Analysis (SEO Tool)
URL Shortener (SEO Tool)
Malware Scan (SEO Tool)
Link Analysis (SEO Tool)
Code Minifier (SEO Tool)
- HTML Minifer
- CSS Minifier
Bonus Utilities (Utility Tool)
- Email Encoder/ Decoder
- URL Encoder/ Decoder
- Meta Tag Generator
- Robot Code Generator
- Plagiarism Check (unicode support)
- Valid Email Check
- Duplicate Email Filter
- URL Canonical Check
- GZIP Check
- Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Native API (25 APIs) + Native Widget (3 Widgets)
Use our awesome native APIS And Widgets
Video Tutorial: (watch some small videos)Watch SiteSpy Video Manual
Installation: (one click easy installation)
Server Requirements & Installation
- PHP v7.0 to v8.0.* & MySQL v5.x
- Make sure curl is enabled , mbstring is enabled, set_time_out is enabled , safe_mode is off, open_base_dir has no value, multibyte string PHP extension enabled, allow_url_fopen=1 and mysqli support is on.
- Make sure Apache server’s mod rewrite is enabled.
- See installation video in video manual section below.
- It will need ZipArchive php module installed to unzip and install addon. If you can not have this php module then you have to upload and unzip addon files manualy in application/modules folder and then activate from addon menu.
[Note: If you get “404 page not found” error then make AllowOverride in your virtual host.]
Quick Installation Guide : Installation Video Manual
You will need to create API for your admin account & each users will need to create their own API. As system use all Free API version, so due to restriction in number of call, each user needs to create their own API to system work correctly for large amount of users. Needed API are listed bellow
1. Google API
2. Moz API [Creating account may need credit card information, but no cost]
3. Virustotal API
4. Bitly API
SupportOur team is ready to solve your problem as soon as possible. We are using support ticket system for easy management of client issues. Feel free to open tickets to our support desk.
Live Demo : (try once, you will love it)Backend Link: https://xeroneit.co/demo/xeroseo/home/login
Frontend Link: https://xeroneit.co/demo/xeroseo
Login as Admin
Login as Member:
Documentation : (follow it, you will be an expert analyzer)Want to know more about SiteSpy? Please read our Documentation
Change Log: (changes that fulfill your daily needs )
V7.2 : 16th April 2022
Following New 11 payment methods added for Extended License Only - Instamojo - Mercadopago - Mollie - Myfatoorah - Paymaya - Paystack - Razorpay - SSLCOMMERZS - SenangPay - Toyyibpay - Xendit You need to configure your payment accounts again after update.
V7.1 : 9th April 2022
- Support new whois API
V7.0 : 20th March 2022
- PHP 8 compatibility - PDF download fix - Database query optimization for Dashboard and Visitor Analytics - 'Xero' word removed from visitor analytics embed code [need to delete previous analytics code]
V6.1.7 : 20th June 2020
- Support desk last reply display issue (extended license only) - Datatable language issue fix - Front-end website analysis search issue fix - Front-end modal width in mobile size issue fix - Google position for keyword position issue fix.
V6.1.5 : 9th May 2020
- Support for latest Google PageSpeed Insights API - Admin can now give access of their API's to their customers. - Grid action button issue in mobile. - Missing CSRF for custom front end theme. - Whois info issue fix. - Google, Bing Index count fix.
V6.1.2 : 6th April 2020
- Undefined variable and string in home.php - Manual payment disbale issue - SMTP test mail issue
- Auto update only
V6.1 : 3rd April 2020
- Typo issue fix. - Google API error Catch(PageSpeed Insights). - Cron job for deleting visitor analytics data except last 30 days. - CSRF security applied. - Error fix in website analysis metatag info. - Undefined Index issue Alexa part fix. - Restriction added to getting widget data. - Restriction added for visitor analytics data.
V6.0.4 + v6.0.5
- Auto update only
V6.0.3 : 3rd Mar 2020
- Getting error during signup issue fix. - Email template settings section display blank page issue fix. - Showing error while saving general settings section issue fix.
V6.0 : 1st Mar 2020
- Project renamed to "SiteSpy" - Resign & re-coding full system - Deprecated several old tools : SimilarWeb, DMOZ, Google Adward Sraper, Backlink-Ping and - Introduced new URL shortener : Rebrandly - Introduced language editor and front-end theme system - More features for extended license added : manual payment & support desk - Upgrade from SiteSpy will not work, will need a fresh installation.
V5.1.4 : 13th Nov 2019
-Fix : Missing parentheses error in plagiarism check -Fix : Front end search responsive issue -Fix : Add package variable warning
V5.1.3 : 11th May 2019Now, you need to set Facebook API. For more please visit here
-Fix : Overview report graph does not load in first time. -Fix : Social sharing count fix for Facebook.
V5.1.2 : 31st March 2019
-Fix : Website analysis error fix for PHP 7.3
V5.1.1 : 28th January 2019
-Fix : Language error for Russian and Dutch
V5.1 : 27th January 2019
-New: Support for PHP 7.3
V5.0.1 : 19th December 2018
-New: Cron job menu in admin panel to copy the cron commands -Fix: Video tutorial thumbnail change in front end
V5.0 : 10th December 2018
V4.2.3 : 23 November 2018
New: Wrong sign up url in landing page
V4.2.2 : 27 September 2018
New: Added master password system (will be used for login as user). New: Native PHP mail support. New: SSL SMTP settings. Fix: Added original From email in the email body. Fix: Google URL Shortener and Code Minifier menu are not shown in member panel.
V4.2.1 : 28 August 2018 (Auto Update)
- Domain IP information does not work due to database filed not available issue
V4.2 : 28 July 2018
Fix : Account activation issue Fix : Auto update issue Fix : Whois search issue Fix : Web analysis stuck at 71% or 99% issue New : Show/hide landing page
V4.1 : 20 May 2018
Fix : Plagiarism check issue Fix : URL shortener issue Fix : File upload meme type issue
V4.0.1 : 28 April 2018
Fix : Static sign-up link for packages in front end
V4.0: 19 April 2018 (one file change)
- If you have updated to v4.0 before 19th April,2018 then replace application/controllers/Home.php taking from new package now. If you are updating on 19th or later then you can skip this change.
V4.0: 15 April 2018
-New : Upgraded to CodeIgniter 3 -New : Auto update system -New : Add-on support -New : Brand new landing page design -New : Brand new dashboard design -New : 12 Different Color Skins -New : IP -Traceout -New : VirusTotal Scan (total 67 scans) -Fix : Facebook social login -Fix : Plagiarism check -Fix : Google index -Fix : Similarweb data - Depreciated : Linkedin share,commnet & like, Google+ count, DMOZ listing, AVG/McAfee
V3.5: 19 April 2017
-New : IP Canonical Checker -New : URL Canonical Checker -New : Server Version and name check from header -New : Base64 Decoding, encoding -New : Domain DNS Information -New : Gzip Check -Update: Show the Organization of Domain in IP -Fix : Front end analysis stuck issue
V3.4 : 7 February 2017
-New : Website analysis in front end (you can enable/disbale it from admin panel > general settings) -Fix : MySQL goneway issue -Fix : iconv function issue -Fix : URL shortener issue fix -Fix : Some minor fix
V3.3 : 21 October 2016
-New- PDF download in website analysis -New: Advertise ready front end -New: PHP 7 compatible -Fix : Facebook share fix in -Fix: Flag icon fix -Fix: Keyword analysis unicode issue fix -Fix: URL shortener issue fix
20 July 2016Bug Fix : v3.2
V3.2 : 18 July 2016
- New: Google URL shortener - New: Shortened URL Analytics - New: HTML minifier - New: CSS minifier - New: JS minifier - New: Social login (Google & Facebook) - New: Stripe payment method - New: IPv6 compatibility check - New: BRL currency - Fix: Validity issue during sign up issue (free package) - Fix: Login without activation issue - Fix: Usage log - visitor analytics issue - Fix: Mobile ready Check - connection timeout - Fix: Xing share issue in some servers - Fix: Some other minor issue
V3.1 : 16 June 2016
-Improved: Backlink Checker -MozRank Highlighted replacing PageRank
V3.0 : 10 June 2016
-New: Database optimization -New: Visitor analytics : js code (no conflict with jQuery) -New: Turkish and Vietnamese language support -Fix: Visitor analytics: new visitor bug fix -Fix: Front-end price table bug -Fix: Auction domain list (auto delete junk data) -Fix: Cron job script bug
V2.2: 25 May 2016
- Fix: SimilarWeb fix - Fix: Google safe browser API fix (google have changed their API )
V2.1.1 : 20 May 2016
- Fix: PHP error in website analysis (clicking details soon after finishing a website analysis) - Fix: Facebook comment, StumbleUpon
V2.1 : 16 May 2016
- New : Monthly limiting & bulk limiting (membership package) - New : Usage log for non-admin users - New : Mobile friendly check (website analysis) - New : Sites in Same IP (website analysis) - Improve : Package info and expired date in dashboard for non-admin users - Improve : Flag icons beside country names - Fix : Whois info, google backlink, google index
V2.0 : 04 May 2016
- Improve : Dashboard (6 new graphs) - Improve : Website analysis (website snapshot added) - Improve : Unicode support in plagiarism check - New : Membership package (price, validity, module access etc) - New : Keyword position tracking (update daily) - New : Language switcher in user level - New : Greek language support (total 10 now)
V1.1.1 : 11 April 2016
- Improve : Dashboard Color - Improve : IP information API not calling continuously when it is already in db - New : Two country code added which has missed . - License activation system add.
V1.1 : 08 April 2016
- New: Dashboard - Change in visitor tracking code to remove delay in page loading. - Fix : problem with dash(-) operator domain in visitor analytics. - Fix: Whois data problem when domain with www or http. - Fix: Search with date in Country Wise Report. - Fix: Payment table error
V1.0 : 05 April 2016