This is a supremely bad ass file mate! This is on my list of goodies for the coming next round of buys within the week! I see you’re up in Boston bro! Been there many times, may even be going back to MIT this next year.
I’d enjoy chatting with you. Do you do other Joomla work as well? If so, we should talk. I’m into a new project that is a monster and will need some Joomla help help. Let me know. My Skype ID is: marketingman.org
Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers mate! Derek in FL.
I have added you to my Skype ID: michaelrake
I am not trying to bash your coding here, although I just opened Firebug and was able to get everything.
WordPress Text Selection Protection
WordPress Text Selection Protection Plugin allows you to stop Text Selection from whole world.
You can also disable this protection only for you (admin), by changing the settings for the WordPress Text Selection Protection. Rest whole world will not be able to do the text-selection on your website.
Apart from that it also provides you an option to write a footer text.
Click here to see the demo for WordPress Text Selection Protection Plugin.
WordPress Text Selection Protection comes in 2 types of licenses:
1. 1 Site License is available at $9
2. Unlimited Sites License is available at $40
The plugins does exactly as it says. You are looking at the source, and at present, the Plugin do not claim that you can’t see the source. However I am working on it, to hide the source code as well. Soon I will release a newer version which will have that type of protection as well.
Sure I understand that… Maybe I can help point you in a possible direction to go with it.
jQuery does have the ability to not show the source when calling with the $.load(‘filename.ext); Design a mock page:
For the powers that be, copying this code is not allowed.
then use jQuery
I haven’t tested it, but it would be something like that…
That’s really great! I will surely try your method.
However my present target is on encrypting the text content by using some server encoding and all.
I’m quite the protection nerd, checked out your script and got the following pointers for you:
- In chrome your text-selection is easily bypassed by site zooming to 67%
- image protection is only valid when users cannot:
- Use print screen, to capture the image
- find the image in a temp folder
- cannot right click save as to file
- cannot drag the image to the url bar to save the file
- cannot hotlink to the image url
- cannot hotlink to the proteced image url
- site has breakout of frame script, so page with images
cannot be enclosed in iframe
- page with images has hotlink protection, is quite handy but not necessary
Nice to see that now Exattosoft is there with the Joomla Site Protector.
I have already used the Wordpress Site Protector from Exattosoft, and that’s working superb on my websites.
Will buy this one in next week for my Joomla Site.
Hi, it seems I have slight problem with installing your plugin on my domain ( running J 1 .5.26 ). I receive the msg “Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.”
Could you help me sort this out.
Seems like you have not installed this web-software using recommended approach (as provided with the software).
Sometimes this happens due to one of the following reasons:
1. The file cannot be unzipped due to a server problem.
2. The upload_max_filesize variable is set too low and preventing the upload.
3. Permission configuration problems on the server.
Installing from directory can be accomplished by:
1. Unzip the siteprotectorforjoomla.zip file to a directory called /siteprotectorforjoomla/
2. Upload that directory to /[your joomla site]/tmp
3. Log into the Joomla back-end and go to Extensions->Install/Uninstall
4. In the Install from directory field, it should have the path the tmp directory from step two filled out so you can just add /siteprotectorforjoomla/ to the end.
5. Click Install to the right of the field.
6. Enjoy your successful installation!
For any kind of assistance, you can directly contact at email@example.com, where I will be able to help you in a better way.
Thank you Michael!
You resolved my issue with was due to versioning.
Excellent and a must have plugin!
Excellent plugin . . . highly recommended!
After a while I noticed that when I am logged in the plugin stops working . . . I need some help here! Thank you in advance. (As a visitor the plugin works perfectly)
Please cross-check the User-Level Permission in the Site Protector for Joomla (Settings page), and set to “Disallow” for all users, if you want everyone to get restricted.
Regards, Michael Rake
Thank you very much for your quick reply, but I have already tried that . . . the plugin works until I logged in once I am logged in as a normal user the plugin doesn’t do anything . . .
Can you please email the screenshot of your settings page. and site URL at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can further work on resolution of this issue.
Good Luck With Sale
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $6
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work