Looking for an online full single Radio app? Stop searching. The radio app is a simple, intuitive, stable, and feature-rich app designed for your online streaming radio station.
No Need [BACKEND] or [SERVER] Configuration
You can configure and set your radio station, title, description, and social links in the config file in the project. It is as easy as writing in a text file.
- Background mode audio support
- Background mode player controllers support
- Light and Dark mode support
- Album Artwork Artist Song Name
- Sleep Timer
- Record radio streaming capability
- Simple, clean, and intuitive user interface
- Beautiful and professional design
- Super lightweight application
- Google AdMob banner (Optional, you can disable it in the config file)
- Stream on your TV or any compatible device via AirPlay with one click
No [PROGRAMMING] Skills are Required
- iOS 16, iOS 15, iOS 14, and iOS 13 Supports
- Xcode 14.1 support
- Fully step by step documentation
- Native and Clean code (easy to customize)
- 100% Ready to style and publish on the AppStore
- Developed by SwiftUI and Swift 5.7, the latest design patterns
- Easy to re-skin
- Beautiful and professional looking design
Note: Apple may reject your application because of the Intellectual Property and recording audio of the radio stations. In this case, you should have a copyright license contract with the radio station to use their radio station and record their stream. You will find a sample copyright file in the user manual documentation file.
Feel free to ask questions!
v2.0 (20 Nov 2022) - iOS 16 and Xcode 14.1 compatibility - CocoaPods dependency manager is removed - Libraries are handled by SPM (Swift Package Manager) 1.3 (1 Apr 2022) - iOS 15 compatibility 1.2 (19 Jul 2021) - Third-party libraries updated. 1.1 (01 Dec 2020) - iOS 14 Refactoring - Sleep Timer Screen Design - iOS 14 Admob Ads Tracking 1.0 (06 Jun 2020) - First Release