Green Lines is a plugin which allows you to manage and sell ad line spots on your WordPress website. You can set as many different campaigns (types of ad lines) as you wish, sell them directly to advertisers, and accept payments through PayPal or Stripe. You don’t have to pay any commission fee to ad networks, because now you can work directly with advertisers. It’s really easy: install the plugin and start making more money today!
IMPORTANT! Unfortunately, this package is not compatible with old Simple String plugin (version 2 and lower). You must install it from scratch.
- Manage ad lines. Create ad line campaigns and embed them into any area of your site using native shortcodes and HTML-code.
- Sell ad lines. Let visitors to upload their own ad lines and purchase slots for certain period.
- Approval mechanism. Protect yourself against of “bad” ad lines. If necessary ad lines go online after admin approval.
- PayPal integration. Easily configure the plugin to accept payments through PayPal.
- Stripe integration. Easily configure the plugin to accept payments through Stripe.
- Email notifications. Send custom email notifications to buyer and administrator after successful payments.
- Ad Line statistics. Collect statistics of ad line impressions and clicks for any file for any period.
- Remote use. Easily embed any ad line and advertiser form into 3rd party sites (just copy-paste couple JS/HTML-snippets).
- SEO-friendly. All ad lines are pulled through AJAX and use redirection.
- Performance optimized. Plugin is well optimized for better performance. It doesn’t affect the Google PageSpeed Insights score.
- Multisite ready. Plugin is ready for multisite installation.
- Best Practice. Plugin was built according latest WordPress guidelines. No alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
Visit demo page and try the power and simplicity of the plugin.
Try the power of admin panel by yourself.
Admin panel: https://halfdata.com/green-lines/...
Green Lines is a WordPress plugin and it is installed as regular WordPress plugin.
- Go to WordPress dashboard and click left side menu “Plugins >> Add New”.
- Click “Upload” link and upload zip-archive downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Activate uploaded plugin.
If you have any difficulties with uploading zip-archive, please do it manually using FTP.
- Use any FTP-client to connect your server.
- Unzip archive downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Upload unzipped folder to plugins directory:
- Go to WordPress dashboard, click left side menu “Plugins” and activate uploaded plugin.
Once installed and activated, form builder creates “Green Lines” menu section in left side menu. All further actions, related to plugin functionality, are done through this menu section.
Download latest version of form builder from CodeCanyon and overwrite exiting files in folder
/wp-content/plugins/halfdata-green-lines/ by new ones.
You won’t lose data and settings. They are stored in MySQL database.
How to use
- Configure plugin on Settings page in admin dashboard.
- All ad lines are devided into groups called “Campaigns”. First of all you need create campign on Campaigns page in admin dashboard.
- Each campaign has its own unique shortcode. Just paste this shortcode into the area of the site where you want to place ad lines for this campaign. If you want to display multiple ad lines for this campaign, just paste the shortcode several times.
- If you want visitors to be able to publish their own ad lines, insert the advertiser form using the
Your WordPress-driven website and server must match the following requirements. All modern servers already do it.
- WordPress version 4.2 or higher.
- PHP version 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact us and we’ll help you ASAP.
Please visit Changelog and check out what we added/fixed in latest version of Green Lines.