Simple POS is PHP and jQuery based web application. This is suitable for small and medium businesses/organization.
The update v4 has been redesigned to suite it to most of the businesses. Now you can have the option to handle multiple bills with hold bill option
- Simple User Interface
- Products with taxes
- Barcode and Label Printing page
- Add customer without leaving POS Screen
- Hold bills option to save it in open bills
- Discount (now you can add different discount to each sale)
- Edit Product Price, Quantity, Sale tax and discount from POS
- Check today’s sales and load nay open bill without leaving POS Screen
- Print or Email receipts
- Barcode scanner/reader compatible
- Enable/Disable On-Screen Keyboard
- Date Format (Select any from 6 available)
- Set Product Display for POS (By Name, By Photo or By Both)
- Set defaults tax rate, discount, category, customer, barcode symbology, Site Name, Receipt Header/Footer.
- Daily Sales
- monthly Sales
- Custom Sales Report
- Top Products
- Custom Product Report
Request feature for next update
We are accepting the feature requests till 15th April 2015. Please email your detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you
Demo Link: https://spos.tecdiary.com/
Live Demo CredentialsRole: username / password
Admin: email@example.com / 12345678
Sales staff: firstname.lastname@example.org / 12345678
V4.0.19 on 13rd April 2018
- Remove third_party and add composer
- Fixed payment status issue
V4.0.18 on 3rd April 2018
- Updated CI to 3.1.8
- Fixed rounding amount issue
V4.0.17 on 14th March 2018
- Added option for 4 decimals
V4.0.16 on 5th January 2018
- Fixed add admin (store selection) issue.
V4.0.15 on 19th November 2017
- Displayed stores menu to edit default store
V4.0.14 on 17th October 2017
- Fixed product alerts table
- Fixed product barcode symbology issue
- Added Arabic language and RTL support
- Added send print as text/image option.
- Fixed South Asian Currency format issue
V4.0.12 on 16th August 2017
- Fixed all known issue in 4.0.11
RC 4.0.9 on 14th July 2017
- Improved SMTP email.
- Added print button on close register
- Fixed close register issue
- Added option to upload avatar
- Updated the tables (now have export buttons)
- Updated CI to 3.1.5
- Improved POS helper & Printing
- Replaced popup windows with bootstrap modals
- Fixed all known issue in RC4.0.7
RC 4.0.7 on 10th December 2016
- Added new printing options
- Local installation will work out of the box
- Live server installation will need PHP POS Print Server running
- You can download ppp from https://github.com/Tecdiary/ppp
- You can print receipts with logo and open cash drawers now
- Added auto print in settings
- Added other sales in register and profit
- Added option to print gift cards
- Fixed reported issues
Revision 6 on 12th October 2016
- Added comment option for order items
- Added money and quantity format
- Added gift card sale in register details
- Improved daily/monthly report
- Improved gift card sale
- Updated CI to 3.1.0
- Fixed the discount issue
- Fixed all known issue in b4.0.5
- Added option to use simple pos for multiple stores
- Fixed gift card balance issue
- Added new styles in system settings
- Added option to set the after sale page (receipt/pos)
- Added remember me on login page
- Fixed view bill screen issue
- Replaced qz java applet with qz tray 2.0
- Fixed all known issues
- Fixed special character issue in code
- Fixed balance issue
- Fixed email issues
- Added suppliers module
- Added expenses module
- Fixed customer selection issue on pos
- Fixed wrong balance calculation issue
- Improved daily and monthly sales reports
- Added alert for low stock with option to add items to purchase order
- Added gift cards, you can sell and accept payment with gift cards.
- Added new inventory tacking feature (add purcahses to update stock).
- Added order and bill printing feature from POS.
- Added qz print plugin.
- Added Stripe payment gateway.
- Added import products by csv.
- Added import categories by csv.
- Added register option to track the cash/sales for staff sessions.
- Added backup feature.
- Added Easy Update feature.
- Added new reports and still improving.
- Update products, now you can add standard, service and combo products (a combo of standard & service products).
- Improved receipt style.
- Improved barcode and leble printing.
- Improved categories (you can upload category images now).
- Redesigned POS Screen, minimun resolution 1024×768 is same but for bigger screen it will be responsive.
- Added Bill View for customer (you can setup dual display to show a for staff and 2nd for customer).
- Alert for out of stock products and even when you adding them to orders.
Update v3.0 (6th December 2013)
- Improved User Interface
- Improved Products to have taxes attached
- Added Barcode and Label Printing page
- Improved Open bills
- Add discount (now you can add different discount to each sale)
- Improved POS Sale Screen
- Improved Setting page
- Added/improved reports
- Fixed all known errors/bugs
Update v2.0 (25th March 2013)
- Added Hold Bill Option (Different, Open & Running Bill for each customer)
- Unlimited Category and Products
- Modified Today’s Sale
- Calendar view of daily and monthly Sales
- Added POS Setting to change the number of categories and product for POS Screen
- Redirected to View Invoice Page for printing (Easy Invoice Printing After Sale).
Update 1.0.1 – 4th Feb 2013
- Fixed left menus
- Added change password link to menus
- Added Go to Settings Link on all pages
- Added Total Payable on POS Sale Screen
- allowed . in Paid field on payment
- Changed the date format on Today’s Sale
- Updated on 13th Feb 2013
- Corrected the Product count as Total Item on payment was wrong.
- Fixed the edit user bug