- saves server resources by blocking spammers and brute-forcers in a smart way (Plugin blocks requests via htaccess file and WordPress is not being executed on every useless request)
- saves server resources by blocking not needed crawler robots from indexing your website
- protects login form from being hacked by changing the URL address of the login page
- speed up website by not loading not needed functions (It saves about 2% on memory which WordPress consumes on every page load)
- shows in the admin bar the number of SQL queries during the WordPress execution, the amount of time in seconds to generate the page and memory load
Silver Bullet Pro plugin can disable loading these files and it can save server resources on every page load:
- Heartbeat API
Silver Bullet Pro plugin can protect these files with htaccess redirect. It will protect your website from spammers, brute-forcers and save server resources on every useless page request:
You may try to visit login page and to see how “Silver Bullet Pro” plugin will redirect to another page – http://web-profile.net/wp-login.php
To reset the “Silver Bullet Pro” settings visit http://site.com/wp-content/plugins/silver-bullet-pro/admin/index.php (where site.com is your website)
Silver Bullet Pro Screenshots
Intro Settings Page:
Security Settings Page:
Robots Settings Page:
Speedup Settings Page:
Frequently Asked Questions
- IIS server
How to block comments spam?
You may try Anti-spam Pro plugin. It can block login spam in comments section silently and without captcha.
- Updated the content for default readme.txt
- Everything is new! Yay!