What Can You Do With This Plugin?Silencer Comment Management Plugin for WordPress allows administrators to globally disable comments on any post type (posts, pages, attachments, etc.) so that these settings cannot be overridden for individual posts. Beside this, it also provides a wide range of configuration options for comment disabling, existing comments hiding, pingback disabling and trackback disabling. It also removes all comment-related fields from edit and quick-edit screens. Additionally, comment-related items can be removed from the Dashboard, Widgets, the Admin Menu and the Admin Bar.
Silencer Comment Management WordPress Plugin is a powerful tool to make comment management extremely simple.
- v1.1 update: Limit comments length – set maximum or minimum comments length
- v1.1 update: Disable HTML code in comments – show only plain text comments on your posts
- Restrict comment posting and displaying on various pages from your website, based on a wide set of rules, including:
- post types
- post categories
- post authors
- post tags
- login status
- user is admin or not
- user name
- referral URL
- webpage URL
- browser version
- device type
- web bot detection
- IP Address
- operating system
- user’s country
- users language
- on specific, predefined posts
- Bulk delete all comments for a post or for specific post categories (post, page, attachment)
- Hide all commenting related links and feeds from your website
- Protect yourself and your webpage from spam bots and spiders
- Not enough features for you? This plugin is also fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Testing this pluginYou can test this plugin at this Test Blog. I set a rules that you can submit comments from all browsers, except Mozilla Firefox! Go ahead and test it! Note: Please be kind and have some patience with the blog, it is on a free hosting service, so the website’s performance is not the best .
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-01-09
First version released!Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-02-01
Added the ability to limit comments minumum and maximum length Added the ability to disable HTML code in comments Some minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.2 Release Date 2017-02-03
Added multisite supportVersion 1.3 Release Date 2017-02-22
Fixed plugin auto-updating process Some minor fixes and enhancementsVersion 1.3.1 Release Date 2018-02-15
BugfixesVersion 1.3.2 Release Date 2018-10-31
Updated Angular module to the latest versionVersion 1.3.3 Release Date 2018-12-20
BugfixesVersion 1.3.4 Release Date 2019-04-19
Security updateVersion 1.3.5 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility updateVersion 1.3.6 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix updateVersion 1.3.7 Release Date 2021-01-16
PHP 8 compatibility update
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.1 and PHP 8.1 Tested!
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!