About Side Slider Post Navigator
Side Slider Post Navigator is a WordPress plugin, which can add to Post, Page, E-commerce Product or any other custom Post Type the side navigation buttons to the Prev/ Next Post. These side buttons also have some extra features – they can display side navigation sliders on hover of them. On these side sliders displayed links to the Prev/ Next Post with some information about Post: posts title, posts date, posts feature image and posts exert.
- Display next and previous buttons are only on allowed post type (Page, Post and other post type).
- Next and previous posts can be filtered by taxonomies (Category, Tag, Link Category and other taxonomies).
- Auto AJAX update posts list in the side sliders when content scrolled.
- Ability to hide default next and previous navigation links.
- Support custom button image icons.
- Support fully customizable colors.
- Support custom scroll bar on the side sliders.
v1.0.4 [May 1, 2016] * Changes Mobile_Detect class name to avoid re-declare class name problem with othere plugins or themes. * Removing 45px space from the left and right of the html document. * Fix problem with color picker in admin panel. * Improve compatibility with the Wordpress 4.x.x. * Adding ability to display the slider buttons on the main blog page. * Adding ability to display the post/page in the side panels only from the same author. * Adding ability to edit the single post format that dispayed on the side panels. * Minor bug fix. v1.0.3 [October 12, 2014] * Added option to specify a minimum horizontal resolution of the browser window wherein will be displayed side buttons. * Added option to hide the side buttons on the mobile and / or tablet devices. v1.0.2 [August 20, 2014] * Added ability to sort Next/Prev posts by Post id, Post Author Id, Post Title, Post Name(post Slug), Post Date, Post last modified date, Random and Post comments count. * Minor bug fixes. * Improved look and feel of several fields in the plugin settings. v1.0.1 [July 31, 2014] * Initial Release