This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
We’re changing the color of the background of our menu items and they aren’t changing. For example the “apply for services” menu item does not show the background color (I’ve verified that the transparency settings are correct)
Please, check the cache
Hello, I would like to be able to share my website on facebook, google +, twitter and linkedin. (like in the live preview) What should I put in the link field?
Sorry I found how to do it. Thanks!
Is it possible to have a style for the menu on the right and another style for the menu on the left (talking about the Item width) ? Thanks
Not at the moment. We think that we will do this in the next version
Hello, I purchased your plugin. It works well for us, but we need two minor adjustments and hope you can provide assistance.
1) Change button layout to horizontal from vertical.
2) Disable the rollover animation (just need it static)
Hi! I have a problem with your plugin Side Menu.
Every item have trasparent background, why?
Can you show the page?
hi, there’s any plan (or actual way) to make this plugin compatible with WPML?
this is a really needing feature for a menu plugin
OK. We will do it in the next version
great we’ll wait for this big upgrade, thx
With the last update, the backend disappeard.
And, yes, plugin de-/re-activated, cache refreshed. WP 4.7.
Any idea, what happend?
Can you add new item?
What seems to be broken: List, Add new
What seems to work: Style, License (had to reactivate), Items, Extra, rate
—> strange: Frontend works, but the colors are not the colors set before; and some items are transparent.
Sorry. We made a mistake
Сan you write your e-mail, we will send a correct version?
No problem, just sent through contact form on your profile.
Thanks a lot, with v 3.1.1 “List, Add new” are back again
But the transparancy/color problem remains. Sent you an email.
It is caching. Сan you not cache the file side-menu/asset/css/menu.css?
Your so right. RTFM…thanks!
Maybe you should try this in your .htaccess
Header set Cache-Control “no-cache”
That worked for me…
I have the same issue as IMSware where List & add new does not work
Hello, sorry about this bug!!! The plugin is now fixed and is in the review queue.
1) is there an option to allow the menu to permanently stay open when a user goes to a page, so it avoids the user having to hover over each menu item?
2) Can you set where each menu shows by Post Category ?
3) Right now in the demo, the menu floats to the left of the screen? Can this menu be set to float closer to a page instead of reaching to the far left of the monitor?
1) It’s possible to set any menu item to always be opened (slided out)
2) It’s not possible to show by post category, but you can either enter the certain IDs of pages or posts you want the menu to show up, or the IDs you want to exclude and show the menu everywhere else
3) Sorry, it can only be placed to the very side of the window, left or right.
Transparency works perfect for the Menu item text, however, transparency is different for the icon next to it. See: http://i.imgur.com/ew14AlO.png
Also, can Icon be changed to left side of word?
Presently not possible change icon. The next version of the plugin will make this opportunity
so if i want to use an icon I cant use transparency? the transparency of the icon does change though….did you see my screenshot?
For the transparency, please give us a link to your website so that we can investigate.
Hi. Is it possible to create multiple custom/external links?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7.50