Showoff is a WordPress plugin offering an attractive way to show your projects, team or clients on your website.
- Change any font by using Google Fonts (Over 600 Fonts)
- Change hover, buttons, background and text color
- 7 Different animations: FallDown/ScaleUp, FallRotate/FadeIn, Rotate Scale, 3D Flip, Super Scale, Center Flip and Random
- Change the number of columns or number of images displayed
- Add or remove spacing between images
- 2 Category filtering styles: All Visible and Standard
- Responsive layout
- Visual Composer Support
Show off your Team
From your Admin Panel go to Plugins > Add New > Upload > Browse and pick the Showoff archive file.
Click “Install Now” button.
Click “Activate Now” after the plugin has been installed.
A new menu should now appear in your Admin Menu called “Showoff”.
From your Admin Panel go to Showoff > Categories > Create New Category.
Enter category name and click “Save Category”.
From your Admin Panel go to Showoff > Projects > Create New Project.
Full the required information and click “Save Project”.
Displaying the plugin on the front-end
The plugin uses the shortcode [showoff] to display the front-end content. From your Admin Panel create new Page or Post and type [showoff].
[showoff] [showoff title="Our Projects"] [showoff cat=1,2,3 title="Our Projects" cols=4 spacing=0 perpage=8]
cat – Category ids (visible in the admin) to display separated by commas (optional)
title – The Plugin Title
cols – Project Columns
spacing – Space between projects (units – %)
perpage – Projects to display per page
Please note the images used in this preview are for demo purpose only and are not included in the package!
Stay up to date!
You can also follow us on Instagram and soon on YouTube with video tutorials on how to install our plugins and scripts!
28 April 2016
- Added new general settings option “Show secondary thumbnail title”. This option display the project title at all times and not only on hover.
14 Jan 2016
- Bug fix where the plugin encounters error if the project description contain li tags
- Li tags inside project description no longer have font-size: 0
29 November 2015
- Added Import/Export feature. You can export your Settings and SQL tables and import them individually.
- Added option in the General Settings to show/hide the main menu
24 November 2015
- added Visual Composer Integration.
9, November, 2015.
- Ajax requests reduced to one. Projects are now cached..
- Greatly decreased wait time between pages..
- New option in General Settings “Projects Order”. Possible values are “Manual”, “Newest to Oldest”,”Oldest to Newest” and “Random (Shuffle)”..
- New option in General Settings “Open links in”. Possible values are “New Window”, “Same Window”..
- New input option in General Settings “Project Link Text”. This option changes the text of the read more button..
15 September 2014
Version 1.08 – Post description field in the admin area now uses the Wordpress’ built-in editor (TinyMCE)
4 May 2014
- Version 1.07
- Added Font-Size options in General Settings.
- Admins can now select multiple images from the Media Library in Project Create/Edit Project page instead picking one by one.
- Added delete “X” button to each image field in Project Create/Edit Project page to quickly remove image from the project.
– Added image preview box for each image field in Project Create/Edit Project page.
- Images can now be re-arranged using drag&drop in Project Create/Edit Project page.
- Bug fix where lightbox will not work correctly when there are 2 or more [showoff] shortcodes on single page.
- Bug fix where Inner Background Color in the General Settings has no effect.
- Project Hover Style can be set from the shortcode using “projecthoverstyle” argument. Values – icon, title. Example: [showoff projecthoverstyle=”title”]
March 24, 2014
- Version 1.06
- Added Aspect Ratio option for the thumbnails in the general settings.
- Bug fix where lightbox’s black screen sometimes may not appear in Chrome.
- Bug fix where active thumbnail is displayed over the lightbox’s black screen in IE8.
- Bug fix where the “perpage” shortcode value is not be read correctly causing incorrect pagination number.
- Other minor css fixes.
March 13 , 2014
- Version 1.05
- Added option to display images in 100% width if the description content is empty.
- Added keyboard arrow navigation for the images in the inner content.
- Added option to hide share links in the lightbox.
- Added option to disable the lightbox.
- Added focus offset option to adjust screen focus more precisely.
- Color picker fields in the admin area inherit the values as background color.
- Bug fix where colors may not apply to the front-end.
- Bug fix where sometimes flickering may occur in Chrome.
- Added us_EN .po file for translation (admin and front-end).
- Added GET variables showoff_page, showoff_project, showoff_cat so one can now build direct link to category, page and project.
showoff_project – Project ID
showoff_cat – Category ID
showoff_page – Page number
This link will force the plugin to browse all categories, go to page 2 and to open project with id number 1
February 7, 2014
- Fixed bug where text is sometimes saved with backslashes.
- The plugin is now using the new media uploader that comes with Wordpress version 3.5.
- Inner description is now div (instead of paragraph) and can read shortcodes.
- Image preview black background now has z-index of 9999.
No SQL changes.
February 4, 2014
- Bug fix where the project was re-ordering itself on Project Update. The order number will now stay the same.
- Bug fix where the the plugin may not work properly if the project description has LI tags.
February 1, 2014:
- Changes in version 1.03.
- Added new option in general menu: Project Hover Style (Title / Icon). This option enables user to choose whether to display project title or “eye” icon only on thumbnail hover.
- Hover title is vertically centered no matter the title length. The title text will scale to 12 pixels if the plugin’s width is between 640 and 320 pixels.
No changes in the SQL tables
January 30, 2014:
- Fixed bug where during category creation the user may encounter “SQL Error: Field `ordering` doesn’t have a default value”.
- Fixed bug where the plugin may encounter “SQL Error: FIND_IN_SET is not a function”.
January 28, 2014:
- New in version 1.02 – 2D and 3D hover effect
- Adjustable hover opacity through the admin panel
- Project title added to the hover element
SQL tables are unaffected.
January 27, 2014:
- Bug fix where the number of columns are not read correctly on initialize and by default are set to 3.
- Read more button should not have underline on hover anymore.
No changes to the SQL tables were made.
January 25, 2014:
- Hotfix where the plugin was not taking its width correctly on initialize. SQL tables were not affected so you can copy directly over the old plugin.
January 23, 2014:
- Browser will now focus the project inner content on project expand. Simply overwrite the plugin. No SQL changes were made.
- The shortcode will display at the correct position instead staying always at the top of the post/page.
- Projects can now be placed in multiple categories.
January 19, 2014:
- Added color options in the admin panel for Plugin Title, Project Title and Inner text color. Fixed problem where the plugin won’t work on servers with PHP version < 5.3.