If you don’t see the demo, here is the direct link.
Showerma project is a set of modules for Drupal 7 that allows to create neat presentations and publish them on your site.
- Presentation management dashboard
- Two presentation design themes
- Multiple presentations supported
- Sharing and embedding
- Well-known keyboard shortcuts
- Printing to PDF
What do you get?
- module/showerma.zip – Showerma modules
- demo/showerma_profile.zip – An installation profile that has everything configured and prepared including a demo presentation. It will help you to evaluate and learn Showerma features.
- docs – Step by step guides in the HTML format on how to use Showerma.
- Views module
Showerma project includes a Presentation views display style plugin that utilizes Shower library. The plugin groups and displays nodes of Showerma Slide content type so that they look like slides of a presentation. The slides are grouped into presentations by a value of the taxonomy term reference field that every slide node has. A custom management dashboard allows to manage presentations smoothly and without much knowledge of Drupal.
No hacks, no patches, everything is implemented in the Drupal way.
04/25/2016 - 7.x-2.3 - Fixed bug in Google Analytics integration code (thanks TWhitty)
04/23/2016 - 7.x-2.2 - Hid edit presentation links for anonymous users (thanks TWhitty) - Fixed incorrect update hook name
04/18/2016 - 7.x-2.1 - Added a public list of all presentations: /presentations - Fixed a cross-dependency issue and improved module installation
12/31/2015 - 7.x-2.0 - Added a presentation management dashboard - Added support of the Google Analytics module
10/24/2015 - 7.x-1.0 - Initial releaseTo upgrade from a previous version simply replace files and run /update.php