Show Price After Login Plugin for WooCommerce
Show Price After Login Plugin for WooCommerce allows the store owner to display product price and the “Add to cart” button after login. The product price and “Add to cart” button will not display until the customer logs in to his account on the website.
Why Show Price After Login Plugin for WooCommerce?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Show Price After Login Plugin for WooCommerce
- The admin can Enable/Disable the module status in Show Price After Login menu page.
- The Admin can hide the prices of all products for guest user.
- The Guest user needs to login to see the prices of products.
- Allows the admin to provide certain restriction for price visibility to the catalogue page for the guest user.
- Price and add to cart button will not display until the customer logs in.
- Attract guest user to login to view the prices of all the products.
- This module is applicable for all types of products i.e. Simple, Variable, Grouped, External and Product Variation.
There are many reasons why prices are now hidden on B2B e-commerce sites. Until users successfully log in, the product prices are not displayed. To view prices on the website, new visitors must register or log in.
Therefore, unless the customer or website visitor is logged in, this plugin will let store owners hide the product prices and the add to cart buttons.
"Initial release 1.0.0, current version 1.1.0"
v 1.1.0 Update: Added support with the latest WordPress and WooCommerce. Update: Added three extra features in the plugin.
v 1.0.1 Update - Added support with the latest WordPress and WooCommerce. Enhancement - Fixed security issues.
v 1.0.0 Initial release