Shopify Connector for WooCommerce
With the help of WooCommerce Shopify Connector, integrate your WooCommerce store with the Shopify store then synchronize products, categories, and orders between the platforms. With the help of the WooCommerce Shopify Connector module, merchants can import/export simple and variable types of products.
The admin can connect multiple Shopify accounts to exchange and synchronize the data between Shopify and WooCoomerce.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Shopify Connector for WooCommerce
- Map Shopify categories with WooCommerce categories.
- Easily import Shopify products to WooCommerce store.
- The admin can set a default category for the imported products in the WooCommerce store.
- The admin with ease can manually update the imported products by just a single click.
- Easily import Simple as well as Variable product types.
- The product information like base image, additional images, name, price, SKU, description, quantity, weight and super attributes with options get imported along with the product.
- Imported Shopify product works like same as WooCommerce product.
- The admin can export WooCommerce store products to Shopify store.
- Export Simple as well as Variable product types.
- Easily import Shopify orders to WooCommerce store.
- Set the default order status for the imported orders in the WooCommerce store.
- Add multiple Shopify Accounts.
- The admin can view and manage the Shopify Accounts.
- Export Order to the Shopify store with just one click.
- This module allows the admin to run cron for auto sync of the orders.
- The Admin can auto-sync category, product price, quantity, and SKU as well.
- Set price rule for the imported/exported products.
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 2.1.0"
v 2.1.0 Update: Added Inventory API support to sync variable product stock. Update: Added Real Time Order Export. Update: Fixed Issue with Compare at Price Shopify. Update: Update coding standard. Update: Fixed issues.
v 2.0.0 Update: Migrated the plugin to a new flow to be compatible with Shopify Custom apps as Shopify Private apps are deprecated and can't be created as of January 2022.
v 1.2.0 Added: Added woo-commerce to Shopify Sync. Added: Option to choose sync direction. Added: Added pagination from DB Query. Added: Price (compare at price become sale price and price become regular price ) Added: Set the status of imported products to pending, published, or draft. Added: Export product images gallery along with the product Added: New variations created after importing products from Shopify will also be added Added: Added support to update images during sync. Added: Added Legacy database support. Enhancement: If a product is imported or exported it will be updated on the woo store when modified the same product on Shopify. Enhancement: If a product is imported or exported it will be updated on Shopify when modified the same product on woocommerce. Enhancement: Order to be imported for those products which are exported from WC to Shopify.
v 1.1.2 Fixed: Category import issue. Added: Included feature to update the product manually.
v 1.1.1 Added: Added compatibility with the latest Shopify API version. Added: Added option to customize image size imported. Enhancement: While syncing the imported products and categories are also updated. Fixed: Fixed variant image issue while exporting product. Fixed: Fixed issue regarding product creation.
v 1.1.0 Update: Added export order features. Update: Added cron job for automatically exporting orders. Update: Added webhook support for updating the products according to the Shopify store. Fixed: Fixed variable product export issue. Update : Updated loader styling. Fixed: Fixed product import while categories are mapped issue.
v 1.0.0 Initial release