Seamlessly adds SEPA Direct Debit support to WooCommerce. Easily collect IBAN and BIC of your customers during checkout and export SEPA-XML-files ready for upload to your bank.
- Supports WooCommerce 3.0.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0 including multiple subscriptions (note that Subscriptions 1.x is no longer supported!).
- See all open payments in an overview before exporting XML. Easily navigate to orders to check details.
- Multiple payments in one XML-file.
- Creates XML-files that are 100% compliant to PAIN.008.003.02 standard.
- Basic fraud prevention: highlights mismatching shipping name and account holder.
- Dynamic real-time validation of IBAN and BIC.
- Automatic Umlaute-transformation.
- Added french translation provided by Nicolas Grandgirard (thanks Nicolas! =)
- Fixed error “Fatal error: Allowed memory size …” when trying to export XML files with Subscriptions installed.
- Fixed error “Notice: Undefined index remittance_info…“
- Using WooCommerce order number instead of post id for remittance information.
- Compatibility to WooCommerce 3.0.
- Added setting for remittance information.
- Fixed issue with old orders that were still created with WooCommerce Subscriptions 1.x.
- Fixed issue where direct debit information was empty in subscriptions created with WooCommerce Subscriptions 1.x.
- Fixed issue with validating some BIC-numbers.
- Support for change of payment method by customer added.
- Does not export payments for cancelled orders anymore.
- Updated to fully support WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0 including multiple Subscriptions. Please note: The plugin is now no longer compatible with Subscriptions 1.x!
- Set due date for payment one day into the future to prevent banking software from rejecting XML-file.
- Made exporting payments as COR1 express debits optional. Default is the basic or CORE debit which has a five working day delay before the payment is fulfilled. Please check with your bank before activating COR1 debits.
- Convert IBAN, BIC and Creditor ID to uppercase. Some banks seem to reject the XML if it contains lower case letters in these fields.
- Removed dependency on php BC Math library, which is missing on some hosted webspaces.
- Remove white space from IBAN and BIC before storing them in the database.
- Added info-box to order page showing account holder, iban and bic.
- Fixed missing description on checkout-page.
- Fixed issue when WooCommerce Subscriptions is not installed.
- Fixed incompatibility with WooCommerce Stripe gateway.
- Improvement: Added hint when trying to export payments without setting up the target account information.
- Bugfix: Setting SEPA sequence correctly to ONE_OFF, FIRST or RECURRING depending on payment type.
- Improvement: Added support for WooCommerce Subscriptions.