Super fast, light-weight module for adding schema.org structured data markup in recommended JSON-LD format automatically to sites.Schema markup is code that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users. Enhanced Presentation in Search Results By including structured data appropriate to your content, your site can enhance its search results and presentation. Structured data and schema are becoming more and more important for search engine optimization. So, Schema is not just for SEO reasons, it’s also for the benefit of the searcher. There is a lot of benefit of adding schema markup to fully describe your business including increased organic traffic, higher search rank and rich results. To achieve this you need to optimize your whole website with schema markup.
- Super easy install and customize.
- Simple and friendly user interface.
- Supported Google/Schema markups.
- Easy to use, set it and forget it, with minimal settings.
- Enable schema types at once per post type or post category.
- Valid markup, in Google Structured Data testing tool.
- Output JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
- Compatible with all web browsers.
- Multi-language and multi-store ready.
- Support and well documented.