Sendroid is a powerful 2-Way SMS & MMS Messaging Script for SMS Marketers, Bulk SMS resellers and Bulk SMS Portals. Sendroid provides complete Customers/Resellers Management tools, Bulk SMS, Unicode & MMS Messaging tools, 2-Way SMS messaging tools, Phonebook & Contacts Management tools, Billing & Invoicing tools, Customer Support tools, Portal Accounting, SMS Routing Tools, SMS Marketing tools and much more.
Sendroid can integrate with any SMS gateway provider whose API accepts HTTP requests via GET or POST method. It is fully Stand-alone and requires no Third-Party application to run the script.
Sendroid is responsive, fully customizable and can easily be integrated to any website or CMS platform using Sendroid APIs and Plug-ins.
Version 5.0 Now Released with Lots of Hot Features
- Send SMS or Email to all customers
- Define your SMS packages and pricing
- Specify the cost for sending SMS to various countries network operators
- Transfer/share phonebook with any customer
- Credit your customer’s account with SMS units
- Transferred SMS credits as “borrowed Units”. The customer’s account will automatically be deducted on next purchase
- Customize the contents of both SMS and Email notification messages
- Create and manage unlimited SMS gateways and easily switch between gateways.
- Create and Manage multiple currencies and exchange rates
- Create custom payment gateways and manage pre-defined gateways.
- Easily enable or disable any payment gateway
- View details all messages sent through your site (both portal and API)
- View and manage all scheduled messages on your site
- View, manage and access all marketing lists, phone book/contacts saved by customers on your site.
- Enable or Disable Dynamic Sender ID
- Manage and Approve Sender IDs to be used on your Portal
- Disallow the use of certain words in sender IDs (eg Yahoo, GTBank)
- Specify the default Currency, Country and Time-Zone for your site
- Create and manage unlimited SMS customers and resells
- Specify custom SMS rates and selling price for a customer
- Easily add SMS units to customer’s account
- View message log of all your customers
- Easily login to a customer’s account with a single click
- Customers can place order for SMS units and have their accounts credited upon successful payment or admin approval.
- Customers can view their SMS history, Credit History, SMS chart and other reports.
- Resellers can create and manage their sub-customers through their reseller portal
- Resellers can customize and brand their reseller portals.
- Customers can register under a reseller through the reseller’s “Allowed Domain”, configurable from the reseller settings page.
- Resellers can transfer SMS credits to their customers
- Resellers can view message history of all their sub-customers.
- Resellers can provide support to their customers using the integrated Ticket tool
- Resellers can login to any of their customer’s account with single click of a button
- Support for MMS, UNICODE and Plain SMS Messages
- Inbuilt UTF-8 to Unicode Converter
- Automatically send SMS in background if message is larger than defined gateway batch size
- Individual status report on each recipients
- Automatic splitting of messages into multiple pages if it exceeds maximum allowed by your SMS provider
- User get Confirmation alert before messages are sent
- View SMS history of all customer
- Block certain sender IDs from being used on your site.
- Upload recipients from text or CSV files
- Save a copy of message being sent as Draft for future use
- Auto removal of duplicate numbers from recipients before sending sms
- Auto removal of invalid numbers from recipients before sending sms
- Auto count and display total recipients in uploaded file
- Re-formats poorly formatted phone numbers e.g formats 08081234567 to 2348081234567, based on selected recipient country
- Dynamic Sender ID Support
- Easily select groups from address book while sending message
- Search sent messages by username, sender ID, message content, status etc.
- Schedule messages for future delivery and easily cancel pending scheduled messages with a click of a button
- Easily resend previously sent messages in just a click
- View, use, edit or delete draft SMS
- Automatically saves incoming messages to inbox
- Assign incoming messages to customers using keywords
- Auto opt-out marketing list subscribers using keywords
- Integrated internal communication system
- Automated Email & SMS Notifications on various System Events
- Admin can Send Bulk SMS / Email to Single or All Customers
- Customers can post custom Payment Notification from their SMS panel
Orders and Billing
- Create/Manage Various SMS Packages and Pricing. You can also define custom pricing for each customer.
- Automatic SMS Cost calculation based on defined SMS Rates
- Customer is only billed on successful submission of message to the gateway.
- Comprehensive transaction log and report on pending, completed and failed transactions
- Admin to add SMS credits to customer’s as Borrowed Units, which will be deducted from customers account upon next order.
- Multiple currency support with option to specify exchange rates
- Admin can approve a transaction that have not been paid for or paid through custom gateways
- Easily search transaction records for specific transaction or specific customer’s transactions
- Admin can manually transfer SMS Units to customer
- Automated Invoicing on new Orders
- Receive Payment Notifications from Customers
- Add Tax, Vat and other handling charges to your invoices.
Marketing List, Phonebook & Contacts
- Create unlimited phonebooks, marketing lists and contacts (available to both admin and customers)
- Define opt-out keyword for each marketing list
- Add contacts to marketing list via API
- Add multiple phone numbers and names to phonebook or marketing list
- Upload contact numbers, names and birthdays from Text or CSV file to phonebook or marketing list
- Automatically send Birthday wishes and reminders to contacts on their birthdays.
- Easily edit or delete a phonebook and marketing lists with all its contacts
- Admin can transfer/share phonebook with any customer
- Supports SMPP and HTTP gateway connection
- Create unlimited SMS gateways
- Set gateways as default route for messages to different destination countries and operators
- Easily define active gateways for Plain SMS, Unicode SMS, MMS and 2-Way SMS
- Define connection type for each gateway (SMPP or HTTP)
- Define batch size for each gateway
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Database Backup / Restore tools
- Full Customization & Expandable
- Data Migration tool for easy importation of existing customers and other data from other systems
- Remote API for Easy Integration
- Free Excel SMS Plug-in
- Fully Stand-alone application. Sendroid doesn’t depend on Jumla or other 3rd party application
- Easy to integrate on your website using Sendroid plug-ins
- Customized API for each customer
- Interactive and user-friendly look and feel
- Unix or Windows OS (cPanel-based Hosting Highly Recommended, GoDaddy NOT Recommended)
- Apache or IIS (Apache Highly Recommended)
- PHP Version 5.2 or higher (7.x not supported)
- Curl Support
- PHP Cron Jobs
- JSON Enabled
- PHP Memory Limit: 1024 MB
- MySQL Version 4.1 or higher
- MySQL Strict Mode disabled
- PHP Short-tags enabled
- Dedicated IP (Required for White-Label reseller features.)
- 2016-12-25—- Version 5.2.0 Released
- 2016-12-25—- Added option to define SMTP port and Encryption for outgoing Email
- 2016-12-23—- Fixed Facebook Sign-up / Sign-In bugs
- 2016-12-23—- Improved PayPal IPN system
- 2016-11-22—- Version 5.1.0 Released
- 2016-11-20—- Added Batch processing feature for large sms jobs to improve performance
- 2016-11-20—- Fixed incorrect customer name on Admin Ticket page
- 2016-11-03—- Version 5.0.3 Released
- 2016-11-01—- Pagination errors
- 2016-11-01—- Fixed Unicode billing errors
- 2016-10-21—- Version 5.0.2 Released
- 2016-10-21—- Added password length check on registration form
- 2016-10-21—- Fixed many typos and spelling errors
- 2016-10-09—- Version 5.0.0 Released
- 2016-10-09—- Major Security upgrades
- 2016-10-09—- Fixed blank message issue on plain texts
- 2016-10-08—- Support for more themes & templates
- 2016-09-28—- Fixed Easy to use Incoming SMS gateway integration tool
- 2016-09-28—- Support for integration of custom functions & features
- 2016-09-27—- Support for implementation of DLR & HLR
- 2016-09-27—- Support for the new Sendroid mobile application
- 2016-09-25—- Added option to Enable/Disable email verification
- 2016-09-15—- Version 4.5.1 Released
- 2016-09-15—- Fixed bug with Dynamic SMS Rates on customer’s portal
- 2016-09-09—- Version 4.5.0 Released
- 2016-09-07—- Added option to specify SMPP connection port on gateway page
- 2016-09-07—- Corrected spelling and typos
- 2016-09-06—- Enabled feature to assign Unicode gateway to customer
We do our best to offer support at all times but we May Not offer support for issues relating to Server Compatibility!
Please ensure your hosting server met these minimum requirements.
Important Notice Regarding Updating Sendroid
Do not use fresh installation packs to perform updates as doing so may result to complications!
Kindly us the update function within your portal to check for updates and download the recommended update pack for your portal. We are not responsible for issues that results in actions contrary to this instructions.