Sendroid SMS Portal is a powerful 2-Way SMS & MMS Messaging Script for SMS Marketers, Bulk SMS resellers and Bulk SMS Portals. Sendroid provides complete Customers/Resellers Management tools, Bulk SMS, Unicode & MMS Messaging tools, 2-Way SMS messaging tools, Phonebook & Contacts Management tools, Billing & Invoicing tools, Customer Support tools, Portal Accounting, SMS Routing Tools, SMS Marketing tools and much more.
Sendroid SMS Portal can integrate with any SMS gateway provider that supports HTTP, HTTPS or SMPP connection. It is fully Stand-alone and requires no Third-Party application to run the script.
Sendroid is responsive, fully customizable and can easily be integrated to any website or CMS platform using Sendroid APIs and Plug-ins.
Responsive Interface: Sendroid has a responsive design, making it accessible across all device platforms and screen sized.
Customization: Customize the appearance of your portal, including Header Color, Menu Color, Background Image, Logo and Font Colors etc, giving you control over the look and feel of your portal.
HTTP API Support: Sendroid can integrate with any SMS gateway provider that supports API connection through HTTP
2-Way SMS Messaging: Sendroid doesn’t just let you send-out messages; it also offers you the platform to receive incoming messages. Great feature for SMS marketing.
UNICODE SMS Support: Sendroid supports UNICODE SMS messaging. The UNICODE SMS feature can easily be enabled or disabled from the system setup tool.
Multi-media Message Support: Sendroid supports MMS messaging, allowing your customers to add images, videos and audio files to their messages. The MMS feature can easily be turned off from the system setup tool.
SMS Routing: Sendroid’s SMS routing feature allows you to set different gateways as default for sending messages to different destination countries and operators.
Background Message Sending: Sendroid includes a feature that automatically sends messages in background when message volume is larger that defined gateway batch size. This helps in reducing message processing time and server load.
Dynamic/Static Sender ID: Sendroid gives you the flexibility of choosing between Static and Dynamic sender ID for your SMS portal, making your portal compliant with your local SMS regulations.
Birthday Messages/Reminders: Sendroid includes a feature to automatically send customized Birthday wishes and reminders to contacts in selected address books on their birthdays.
Blacklist: Sendroid makes your portal more compliant with your local regulation with the phone number blacklisting feature. Recipients can completely opt-out of receiving SMS from your portal by sending specified keyword to your inbox number.
Message Traffic Reports: Sendroid provides both summery and graphic daily and country-wise downloadable message traffic report for both admin and customers, with option to generate reports for specific dates.
Marketing Lists: Sendroid includes Keyword-based SMS Marketing list management tools to enable you smoothly run SMS advertisements, send promotional messages and other SMS campaigns. The keyword feature makes it a lot easier for your subscribers to Opt-Out of your marketing list, making your portal more compliant with your local Bulk SMS regulations.
Pre-Configured with Twilio, Nexmo, Infobip & SMSKit Gateways: Sendroid comes preconfigured with popular SMS gateways like Twilio, Infobip, Nexmo and SMSKit. You still have the option to setup as many other SMS gateways as you want.
White-Label Resellers: Sendroid allows you to create unlimited SMS resellers. The system automatically creates white-label SMS Reseller portals for your resellers with tools that will enable them manage their own customers. Your resellers can customize the appearance of their portal.
Dynamic SMS Support: Sendroid now include an inbuilt feature to send dynamic and personalized Bulk SMS to multiple recipients directly from your portal by uploading a CSV file with dynamic fields..
Excel SMS Plug-in: Sendroid include a Free excel plug-in that allow you and your customers to send dynamic and personalized Bulk SMS directly from an excel sheet. Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2003 – 2007.
API for Integration: Sendroid provides customized API for every user, including API to Send Messages, Schedule Messages, Check SMS Credit Balance, Get Marketing List, Add Contacts to a Marketing List, etc.
SMS Rate Definition: Sendroid provides tool that enables you dynamically define individual SMS rates in terms of SMS unit cost for message delivery to various countries and network operators. You can even specify custom rates for each customer.
Online Payment Gateways: Sendroid comes integrated with many online payment gateways, including Stripe, VoguePay, 2Checkout, SimplePay4U, PayPal, GTPay, Interswitch-WebPay, Quickteller with option to create custom gateways for handling bank payments and other payment methods.
Tax and VAT on Invoices: Sendroid allows you to setup and collect Tax and VAT on invoices for payments/purchases done on your portal.
Database Backup: Sendroid comes with an easy to use database backup/restore utility to make sure your data is always safe
Graphical Reports: Sendroid includes various graphical reports, giving you more insight on the status of your SMS portal.
Multiple Language Support: Sendroid is available in multiple languages with its inbuilt translator, including English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Polish, and many others.
- Unix or Windows OS (cPanel-based Hosting Recommended)
- Apache or IIS (Apache Highly Recommended)
- PHP Version 5.2 or higher (PHP 7 Not Supported)
- Curl Support
- PHP Cron Jobs
- JSON Enabled
- PHP Memory Limit: 64 MB
- MySQL Version 4.1 or higher
- MySQL Strict Mode disabled
Sendroid SMS Portal has been discontinued from March 31 2018.
This means there will be no future Updates, Support or active maintenance for it
Please consider our latest and much more improved SMS script; Sendroid Ultimate instead.
- 2017-12-30—- Version 6.6.0 Released
- 2017-12-30—-Fixed SQL injection vulnerability on API
- 2017-12-29—-CSS and display improvements
- 2017-12-29—-Performance improvements
- 2017-11-14—- Version 6.4.3 Released
- 2017-11-12—-Added an Improved Recipient Number formatting system with support for numbers without leading Zero
- 2017-11-12—-Added Date column to Message History pages
- 2017-10-28—-PayStack payment gateway integration
- 2017-10-28—-Added Option to disable Facebook Login button
- 2017-05-20—- Version 6.4.0 Released
- 2017-05-20—-PayStack payment gateway integration
- 2017-05-18—-Performance upgrades
- 2017-05-20—- Version 6.0.0 Released
- 2017-05-20—-Major Bug fixes and performance improvements
- 2017-05-18—-Automated System upgrade
- 2017-05-18—- License upgrade feature
- 2017-04-10—- Version 5.4.1 Released
- 2017-04-10—-Added cron job status warning on admin dashboard
- 2017-04-08—-Fixed database connection after updates
- 2017-03-30—- Version 5.4.0 Released
- 2017-03-30—-Fixed bug with white-space replacement on Plain Text
- 2016-12-25—- Version 5.2.0 Released
- 2016-12-25—- Added option to define SMTP port and Encryption for outgoing Email
- 2016-12-23—- Fixed Facebook Sign-up / Sign-In bugs
- 2016-12-23—- Improved PayPal IPN system
- 2016-11-22—- Version 5.1.0 Released
- 2016-11-20—- Added Batch processing feature for large SMS jobs to improve performance
- 2016-11-20—- Fixed incorrect customer name on Admin Ticket page
- 2016-11-03—- Version 5.0.3 Released
- 2016-11-01—- Pagination errors
- 2016-11-01—- Fixed Unicode billing errors
- 2016-10-21—- Version 5.0.2 Released
- 2016-10-21—- Added password length check on registration form
- 2016-10-21—- Fixed many typos and spelling errors
- 2016-10-09—- Version 5.0.0 Released
- 2016-10-09—- Major Security upgrades
- 2016-10-09—- Fixed blank message issue on plain texts
- 2016-10-08—- Support for more themes & templates
- 2016-09-28—- Fixed Easy to use Incoming SMS gateway integration tool
- 2016-09-28—- Support for integration of custom functions & features
- 2016-09-27—- Support for implementation of DLR & HLR
- 2016-09-27—- Support for the new Sendroid mobile application
- 2016-09-25—- Added option to Enable/Disable email verification
- 2016-09-15—- Version 4.5.1 Released
- 2016-09-15—- Fixed bug with Dynamic SMS Rates on customer’s portal
- 2016-09-09—- Version 4.5.0 Released
- 2016-09-07—- Added option to specify SMPP connection port on gateway page
- 2016-09-07—- Corrected spelling and typos
- 2016-09-06—- Enabled feature to assign Unicode gateway to customer