screenshot/Admin-Dashboard.png screenshot/Login page.png screenshot/Sigup page.png screenshot/add new user from admin panel.png screenshot/email settings.png screenshot/email-verification.PNG screenshot/manage user page.png screenshot/modal.PNG screenshot/profile page.png screenshot/settings page -admin panel.png screenshot/social connect page.png screenshot/user access page. Page access allowed for user only not for admin .png screenshot/user access page.png screenshot/user details page.png screenshot/user log admin panel.png
DescriptionSecure auth: Simple and easy login system is easy to install and also easy to manage with Admin panel feature.
Hassel free social connect [login/signup] gives script a extra performance. Combine multiple social account to one account. Script along with 3 user role with different access.
Most useful for non-developers or developers who are less familiar with code and security. Highly useful for those developers who wants a complete login system with massive user access control requirement. Only one line can secure your page from spammers/attackers.
Compatible : Compatible Php 5 and above
Click here to see online documentation for how to install and all other helpful stuff
Why secure ?
- Use prepared statements for database operation so – no SQL injection
- Password encription – don’t worry if you don’t have https
- Login attempts – prevent Brute force attack
- CSRF,XSS Protection
What Buyer Says !!!!
If you like our script, please dont forget to rate it. This helps us a lot
username : firstname.lastname@example.org
password : admin123
username : email@example.com
password : editor123
username : firstname.lastname@example.org
password : user123
FeaturesMain Features :
- SQL Version of script.
- Quick Installation Wizard.It takes only 1 min to setup
- Auto-detection of common installation error
- Extensive Documentation
- Admin Panel available so no need to modify any file code
- Attractive Dashboard along user states notification
- Compatible with PHP 5
- Google’s new reCAPTCHA implementation
- Secure from security attacks like Brute-Force, CSRF, SQL Injection, XSS attacks
- New: One line of code to protect any of the page
- W3C tested valid code
- Mail Sending feature: Implement PHP mailer- World’s most popular PHP script for sending email
- Implement Ip2Location for better tracking user’s log
- Auto timezone features
- Password encrypt through powerful password hashing technique for better security
- New: Separate login re Direct for each user
[i.e. After login User A redirect to Page A, User B redirect to Page B, User C &D redirect to Page C.]
New: User group wise redirect option
[i.e. Redirect all Editor group, User group to specific URL.]
- New: Logout re Direct option
- New: Email sending customization
- New: User activation through email option available. Enable/Disble any time.
- New : Social connect [i.e. Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter]
- New : One account – Multisocial connect [Enable/Disable too]
- Protect certain block of element feature
- Most useful for non-developers too who are less familiar with code and security. Highly useful for those developers who wants a complete login system with massive user access control requirement.
User access features
- New: User Signup
- Single or Multi user system with full of access control
- Access control by user groups too [i.e.admin, editor, user, public]
- Profile Change
- Change Password, Forgot Password email features
- Display Last Login Date/Time feature
Admin Panel features
- Create any number of users with its role and its management
- All the config settings done through admin with out any core file change
- New: Email customization like Subject, Body, Enable/Disable sending options
- reCAPTCHA enable/disable option
- SMTP/Simple mail option
- User’s login log management
- All the settings done through admin panel without any core file changes
- & much more…
30/08/2015 - User activation through email option available. Enable/Disable any time.
30/08/2015 - 3.0 - Version updated
31/07/2015 - Social login redirect fixes.
31/07/2015 - Group wise redirect option on admin settings page.
17/07/2015 - 2.0 - Version updated
17/07/2015 - Facebook API Version v2.4 supported
17/07/2015 - User access bug fixes
17/07/2015 - Documentation updated with Video installation