SeaVuel | Hotel CMS/template
create and manage a hotel/resort website
Seavuel was built for 3 main reasons:
- provide a SIMPLE yet powerfull user interface for the visitor in order for the hotel to be able to SELL more
- easy and straightforward way for the hotel-manager to update content (no modules, settings to distract)
- easy way to connect with 3rd party booking engines/channel managers (the new standard for the industry)
- upload 360° VR photos for the rooms can make the difference. You only need your smartphone!
Aside from the main reasons above, Seavuel has many more features which are listed below.
- Quick install in less than 5 minutes (Using Processwire wizard)
- Responsive (mobile, tablet, desktop). Attention to details.
- Multilingual (front-end, backend)
- RTL languages support (Arabic, Hebrew etc)
Book-Online search form which supports:
- Add your own easily
2017 September 7 – Version 1.4
2017 August 15 – Version 1.3
- added: - added: RTL languages support (Arabic, Hebrew etc) - added: 4 new languages for demo - Arabic - Portuguese - Thai - Chinese - added: Multilingual support for weather-widget - bugfixes: - fixed: issue with theme image patterns not been visible when changing default language - fixed: bug | when viewing images in full-screen mode on mobile when scrolling down there was a space - improved: - improved: home-page image-slider now displays on full window height (only when on portrait mode) - improved: changed slider full-screen button and repositioned it bottom-right for better UX - improved: changed "open in google maps" button on map overlay - improved: text overlay gradient on home-page sections and on room-page slider - improved: footer google map image converted to 60% grayscale so that it is not so eye-catchy (normalized)
2017 June 5 – Version 1.2
- added: - added: Weather widget on footer - 5 days forecast - weather icons from https://erikflowers.github.io/weather-icons/ - consumes OpenWeatherMap Free API through Cmfcmf\OpenWeatherMap PHP library - settings added on backend (°C/°F, cache-time, location) - added: New page under settings named "Theme" where user can: - change buttons/selections colours - change background image-patterns used on site - set display opacity for background image-patterns - change hotel logos - added: Back-to-top button - added: Subscribe to Newsletter form on footer - added: New Processwire modules: - DatabaseBackups for taking database backups - VersionControl for keeping content history with rollback feature - ClearCacheAdmin for clearing caches - AutoSmush for optimizing images using http://resmush.it/ free web-service - added: hoverCSS and applied hover background-change effect on buttons - bugfixes: - fixed: scrollbar was visible when viewing images full-screen - improved: - improved: Replaced Slick-carousel with the new version of Owl-Carousel(2) - improved: Moved social icons below footer and changed style - improved: Moved Settings-page under Admin-page for clarity - improved: Carousel slider UX - visible panels for tablet 2 and for desktop 3 (better responsive) - draggable cursor on hover, repositioned arrows, added bullets - changed panels style - improved: Image sliders - moved full-screen button on top-right and made it visible only on hover/tap - draggable cursor on hover - added zoom-effect on images - added image-preloader to prevent images from not showing fast - improved: Simplified languages dropdown by keeping only local language name - improved: added resized-images of demo in final package so that initial site rendering is fast - improved: Refactored/renamed template partial views - improved: updated to latest Processwire 3.0.63 - improved: many small UX/UI improvements
2017 February 21 – Version 1.1
- added: - added: NEW booking-engine providers: - Beds24 - BookWize - eZeeReservation - FreeToBook - WuBook - added: menu page called: "booking" so that the user can send a booking request through a form - added: new search-form called booking.on.request that posts on the newly created "booking" page - added: loading indicator for panel button & forms submit button - added: extra 360 VR images on SeaVuel demo on all rooms - bugfixes: - fixed: padding on menu logo - fixed: removed unwanted outline, bg color from various states :focus, :active etc - improved: - improved: added image on 404 page - improved: removed border-radius from mobile menu buttons - improved: child pages on sections-layout pages displayed on top-right - improved: changed image VR logo overlay
2017 February 1 – Version 1.0
- Initial release