admin not working
whats to keep people from sharing regular photos and other images?
1. Why do I have to click back to be able to access an image I just uploaded?
2. The “dashboard” after registering and showing all my uploaded images, forces images to be a certain aspect ratio, and not native to the images themselves. This should be fixed. (while I understand this may be for “screenshot” purposes, it would still alter the look of screenshots at a 4:3 ratio.)
3. Your script allows me to add a large image for upload, processes the whole upload, only to then tell me it was too large. Should be telling me it’s too large BEFORE it is uploaded.
4. When uploading animated gifs, the dashboard loads the entire animated gif. So if I upload 15 animated gifs, they are all showing, and all trying to load on a single page. You should be showing converted thumbnails of ANY type of image on this page, and not just shrunk down versions of the full sized image.
5. Does the user dashboard have any type of pagination, or if I were to upload 100s of images, would it try to display all of them on a single page?
Seems like it needs more work.
Very good script, good luck with sales
for this will need api and also a desktop and mobile app will be amazing ! make it happen ! and you will have successss !
hello, is it possible for people to take a screen shot and paste it directly on your script??
Hello, just a few questions. 1. Integrating into a existing member system 2. PDO, mysqli or mysql? 3. Template flexibility: can you just edit right out of the templates or is the templates managed in an external file to the index file?
Hi GreenyCode! Thank`s for the BEST “screeny” script! Good luck!
Hi GreenyCode! I found base64 in /asset/js/sweetalert.js
Explain to me please, why it’s there ?
And also please explain to me why you do not answer anybody in the comments? You’re so super busy man or you just lazy?
Sweetalert is free plugin. Really i don’t know why is using base64.
If you want to get original plugin you can change source with: http://t4t5.github.io/sweetalert/dist/sweetalert.min.js
I don’t know from where i downloaded this version of plugin.
Sorry for that but now i am always busy.
Is there a way to FTP in and upload screenshots? Or would it need to be uploaded through the uploader on the site?
errors after installing this script.
i followed instructions correctly. its not working. please fix this
The requested URL /install.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
hello!!! anyone home????
@artfulmaestro you have to upload the files to your server. 404 means that the file was not uploaded.
Hello, can you provide the PHP version for the program in more detail? After installation the background login no response, unable to log on to the management center, click on the front desk to upload button no response
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work