Hi, I have purchased your code and am having trouble modifying features such as adding more level and number of game buttons.
1. adding more level : as you instructed in tutorials, I add images in drawable folder and I selected config.java and added image name and image file into array. After this,, I selected integer.xml to change Level Max Point to 1000,000 from 10,000
==> It looked not working properly. I tries to add 100 levels and not clear how to set up level max point.
2. Number of game buttons : I would like to reduce from 6 buttons to 4 buttons. How to do it?
Deeply appreciated if you can reply quickly as you can!
Hi another question to you.
I have changed to code to add more level and tested several times… However, whenever changing code and restarted, number of corrected doesn’t set to ‘0’ even though I cleared project or deleted entire code and imported code again… It keeps previous number of corrected. Ex: Currently I imported code again, modifying code to add 50 level and started Emulator, it shows 36/50. I guess it is supposed to say 0/50. Please tell me how to set to zero. (Anyway, code doesn’t work properly as I mentioned at first question.
Hi, please mail me we have dicuss there . Thanks
Alright. I sent an email to you. Please check.
Any feedback? I believe time is golden to everyone. I don’t want to waste my time by just sitting and waiting for your feedback.
You can add more answer choices?
Hello, I found some error after import the code in eclipse, I have sent an email. Pleasse help me.
How to edit sourcecode ?
I have just 2 pre-sales questions:
1. Will you provide me the Android Studio project?
2. Do you have Google Analytics tracking implemented? If not, can you help me with the same.
Yes both changes are possible.Thanks
I will buy it today and will ping you so that you can help me with the above.
Are these changes free of charge? Or you will charge extra?
!!!! Hello . please help me! I get an error in code http://cl.ly/image/3L3Q3J3q2N0j thanks
Presale question. I’m very much interested in your app.
1. Does it support android v6+ and 7.0?
2. Does it have push notification?
3. Do you provide PSD files for easy customization?
4. Do you provide Android Studio project?
1. 7.0 2.Currently no push but possible 3.no there is no psd 4.yes possible. Thanks
Same questions than jmobile :
1) do you provide Android Studio project
2) have you implemented firebase ? (for tracking & notification)
1.Yes 2. Currently does not but I will do it for you. Thanks
2. for free ? if yes, i buy this item right now
help me ? i go this error http://goo.gl/Y65vM8
Hi please email me. Thanks
i got error : no resource identifier found for attribute ‘adunitid’ in package and ‘adsize’ pliz help
Did you purchased ?
I am a little hesitant buying this app because i fear it will get suspended for the usage of TM/R logos and artists pictures.
Hi, if you give proper credit of the logo then might be it is not problem. Thanks
I have purchased Scratch That Logo Quiz seriously you documentation is not clear you have mentioned that your code source work in ECLIPSE but in documentation i have seeing a link download for Android This a very BIG PROBLEM
Reply your mail please check it
please healp me https://postimg.org/image/y1rzztxp7/
Hi, I have This Problem Please help me https://postimg.org/image/y5w976tut/
help me ? i go this error http://goo.gl/Y65vM8 !!
Hi, did you purchase it?
Please update this to Android studio
Yes mail me I will give code
What is your email?
Go to my profile there is right bottom section. Thanks
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work