About Scientific CalculatorA calculator for all purposes. Now try calculation with scientific calculator on your android devices. Works on three different modes – Float, Fixed and Scientific and calculate almost all scientific and non scientific calculations in a fly.
- Added option to change status bar color (in lollipop+ devices).
- A new and improved UI.
- Google play library files updated.
- Forced closing of app on pressing ANS key fixed.
- Bugs related to force closing of app on long pressing ANS key fixed. Thanks to ptiper21 for notifying about the error.
Features of Source Code
- Ability to remove in-app purchase with just changing one value.
- Eclipse based code.(Does not support android studio)
- Supportable for both phones and tablets.
- Customise the number of digits you want in the answer.
- App rater which will ask user to rate app after x days.
- Saves your state of mode and angle type (deg or rad) last used.
- Allows user to keep their screen on while using.
- Hide or show notification bar in the app.
- Change the color of status bar in android 5.0+ devices
- Horizontal scrollable display to suppport small screen phones.
What you get
- JAVA, XML and APK files.
- Extra button pack (containing more png files other than used in app).
- PSD photoshop files for app logo and graphics used in app.
- Necessary Library Files required for applications.
FAQQ. Can it be reskinned in eclipse?
Q. Does it uses Google play services or old admob sdk?
Ans. Google play services.
Q.Is it necessary to change the application layout before deploying it to play store?
Ans.That depends entirely on you. I suggest changing it for the sake of uniqueness.
Q.I dont’t want in-app purchases is there any option to remove it?
Ans. Yes there is. Refer to documentation.