SBurK is a comprehensive SaaS school bus tracker system for managing the daily school bus operation that links the school, the parents and the buses into one powerful system.
SBurK consists of
- Two mobile apps for parents and bus drivers
- Backend system with two admin panels for school admins and for super admin of the system
- Backend, go to the demo website and log in using
Parent Mobile App, click here
- use (+1) 456789 for phone number, or add a new parent with any phone number
- Please check the parents page to get the verification code. No SMS will be sent in the demo
Driver Mobile App, click here
- use (+1) 123456 for phone number, or add a new driver with any phone number
- Please check the drivers page to get the verification code. No SMS will be sent in the demo
Please make sure that you have accounts for
Google Maps API with the following APIs enabled
- Geocoding API
- Places API
- Maps SDK for Android
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Android – parent and driver apps
- Laravel - backend
- VueJS - admin panels
- Firebase Cloud Messaging – notifications for mobile apps
- Socket.io – real-time bus location update for mobile apps and school admin panel
- Chart.js – display charts in admin panels
- Google Maps SDK – display maps in mobile apps and admin panels
- Stripe SDK – recurrent payment for school accounts
- Twilio SDK – send verification code SMS
Credits and License
All assets in the item are either created by me or are licensed for use in a commercial application with or without author attribution. I provide the necessary attribution in the ‘About’ section in both the mobile apps and the landing web page.
What if I have an issue?
I completely support this item and will reply within 24 hours if you have any issues with SBurK. You can just send a message via my CodeCanyon profile page and I will get back to you right away.
The new updates are based on suggestions from comments. Please if you have any idea or improvement to the system, share it with me and I will add it for free if I find it useful to the system in general. Thanks!!
Version 1.3 10/12/19
- The super admin now can log-in to the school accounts. This is generally to facilitate inquiries from schools about their account (for example, I’m seeing this issue with drivers… I can’t find parents… I’m adding etc etc)
- School admin can send a push notification to broadcast some message to parents, filtered by a bus driver. For example, a school admin can broadcast a message that says “Bus No 9 will be late by 30 minutes.” so parents assigned to the driver of bus 9 get notified about the delay.
- SMS integration now is optional. The super admin can disable/enable verification SMS from settings. A parent or a driver can contact the school admin to get a verification code, which is visible to the school admin via the drivers/parents pages.
- The super admin now can enable automatic Stripe payment or disable the automatic payment at all.
- When the super admin enables automatic payment, the school admins can switch between plans by providing electronic payments.
- When the super admin disables automatic payment, the school admins can not change their plans except to Free plan. If a school admin wants to upgrade his plan, he needs to contact the super admin to switch the plan for him. The super admin can switch the plan of any school account through his admin panel.
- Real-time speed is displayed on the bus icon in the parent app.
- Multi-language support is added to the android apps. Included languages are English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Latvian, and Russian. If you need another language, please let me know.
- Share app option is added to the android apps
- Backend updated to Laravel 6
Version 1.2 3/12/19
- School admin can view a log that contains the history of every driver. The log contains, for example, (bus left school at time1, bus arrived at Peter’s home at time2, bus arrived at John’s home at time3, etc.). He can also apply filter by date, place, or specific event type.
- School admin can bulk upload parents’ data to the web panel using a .xlsx template file. An empty template file is included and can be downloaded from the parents’ page.
- School admin can bulk assign parents to a driver, instead of one by one. This is pretty useful when, for any reason, a group of parents needs to change the driver due to sudden circumstances.
- School admin can bulk delete parents, instead of one by one. This is useful when students graduate from school and their parents’ data not needed anymore.
- In the parent Android app, a new view is added to allow parents to view the log of the driver with a history of pick-up and drop-off times.
Version 1.1 20/11/19
- Super admin can add schools from his account.
- School admin can view all buses on the map at the same time.
- Names of the bus drivers are displayed on the map.
- Current speed of bus drivers is displayed on the map in real-time.
- I also added a button (in demo mode only) to synthetically change the bus location of a driver. This is just for easy testing.
Version 1.0 13/11/19 – First Release