Saasify is the perfect starting point for your next Software as a Service application and includes login, registration, email verification, two-factor authentication, session management, API support, team management, team billing, Invoices, Plans, Coupons, Roles, Permissions, Support ticket, Notifications, User Profiles, landing page, support stripe billing portal, multi workspace and team, think of it like GitHub Organizations. we inspired from this model and user can have multiple team and workspace. multi languages support, Back office to operate your business, artisan commands GUI, Backup creation and much more.
Forget all this boilerplate and focus on what matters your business, it will help you rapidly build your SaaS app.
Saasify is using Laravel Jetstream but designed with Bootstrap 4 instead of Tailwind CSS. Written in clean PHP code, based on the latest version of Laravel framework and LiveWire. !
Instead of developing your SaaS project from scratch, you can choose to start with our script & use the basic features with few clicks.
How Saasify is different to SaasWeb script
- Technology Stack: Saasify build with laravel 8 and Livewire ( https://laravel-livewire.com ). there is no JS framework and SaasWeb build with laravel 6 and Vue.js on the front end.
- Billing approach : Saasify allow each team to have its own billing plan and workspaces, think of it like GitHub Organizations. we inspired from this model and user can have multiple team and workspace.
- Features and designs: Saasify is more advanced in case of features …
- Saasify support latest Stripe SDK and features like Customer portal and much more.
For customizations or new Project : Send me an Offer on Upwork
Take a look at the screenshots or try our LIVE demo application to explore more:
Email: email@example.com and Password: admin123
Card number: 4242424242424242
Exp date: Any date in the future
CVC: any 3 digit code.
ZIP: Any 5 digit zip code.
version 2.0 – July 24, 2022
* Update composer packages. * Update to the latest laravel version: 9.x. * Required PHP > = 8.0. * Bugs fixed and code improve. * Update documentation.
version 1.3 – July 30, 2021
* Update composer packages. * Update to latest laravel version. * Add announcement / notification on top bar. * Admin can create & send announcement from dashboard. * Add user activity. * Bugs fixed and code improve. * Update documentation.version 1.2 – January 11, 2021
* Design and layout changes. * Update composer packages. * Add languages switcher and team switcher on top bar. * Add possibility to link social account. * Bugs fixed and code improve.version 1.1 – December 07, 2020
* Improvements.version 1.0 – December 06, 2020
* First version released
A lot of great features will be add soon, Get Early Access ! updates will frequently with latest version of frameworks & plugins
Don’t hesitate to email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org for your feedback and customization