What is Royal Video Player?
Royal Video Player is a powerful responsive video player that can play local videos, streaming videos from a server, Youtube videos or Vimeo videos. It only requires the mp4 format (the best and most used format on the web) and it will work on mobile devices and desktop machines no matter which browser is used, this is made possible by incorporating multiple video engines in an really smart way inside the video player logic. Royal Video Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited videos. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, mixed playlist (vimeo | youtube | HTML5 video), video folder, youtube playlist or vimeo playlist.
Packed with a huge amount of features like responsive layout, multiple playlists, external API, optional deeplinking, responsive skin, embed & share, share window, annotations, video quality selector, subtitle selector, 360 degree / virtual reality / VR support, pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll video or image advertisement, HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 video support etc, it makes it the best and most impressive video player available on sale.
Support for multiple video quality and optional video quality selector similar to Youtube.
Optional deeplinking (unique and shareable link for the current playlist and video).
Optional fill entire video screen, this feature will allow to fill the gaps of the video player, you can have for example a real full width player, example here.
Optional embed and share window.
Load any type of playlist through HTML markup, XML, video folder or Youtube or Vimeo playlist, also mixed playlist with both youtube and mp4 videos can be created.
The HTML markup playlists can be created manually or generated from a database.
Support for unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited videos.
Optional playlist and playlists window / categories selector.
Three type of hover effects for the playlists window / categories selector thumbnails.
Video description in tooltip form for the playlist thumbnail (this feature can be removed / added globally or individually for each video).
Optional playlist and playlists window / categories selector auto open (the player can start with the playlist or playlists window / categories selector visible or hidden).
The playlist can be positioned bottom or right.
Optional video download button (this buttons can be removed / added globally or individually for each video).
Support for local, streaming from a server Youtube or Vimeo videos.
Usage of the same Royal Video Player custom skin even for the Youtube videos.
Youtube video quality buttons selectors from the video control bar. The available quality rates will be displayed in a cool way so you can select the desired quality for the playing video.
The video player can play a HD video on desktop machines and a smaller video on mobile devices, this useful feature is optional, this means that the video player can play the same video source on all desktop machines or mobile devices.
Optional advanced pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll / ads / advertisement video or image (similar to youtube ads with extra features). UVP supports unlimited ads they can be added and configured easily. This feature can be seen in action by viewing this video.
Optional commercial popup ads (similar to youtube popup ads are displayed). Multiple ads can be added for a video, also the show and hide time can be specified, for example a pupup ad commercial can be showed at second 10 and hidden at second 40. This feature can be seen in action by viewing this video.
Multiple display types: responsive / fixed / fullscreen… click here to see the fullscreen preview.
Double click fullscreen / normal screen.
Fullscreen button (optional).
Eight skins included with the psd files.
HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 video support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used. This feature can be seen in action by viewing this video
Support for 360 degree / virtual reality / VR videos. This feature can be seen in action by viewing this video. Optional annotations, similar to youtube annotations but with full controll over the content and mobile support. This feature can be seen in action by viewing this video.
Full HTML and CSS for the annotations content.
Annotations start / show and stop / hide time can be easely sepcified.
Optional annotations animations between the annotations states.
Support for subtitles files (.srt or txt).
Optional subtitles selector. UVP supports multiple subtitles, they can be set with ease and changed at runtime using an optional subtitle selector. This feature can be seen in action by viewing this video.
HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex: #FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here
Optional subtitle for videos in form of .srt or .txt.
Only mp4 video file required.
Optional video poster, the poster is visible when the video player is stopped plus support for two poster sources one for desktop machines and one for mobile devices. Please note that a single source can be used for both for desktop machines and mobile devices.
Optional custom watermark logo. The logo can be set to hide with the control bar or to always be visible, also the logo position is customizable.
AutoHide controls bar, the video player can be set to autohide the controls bar after a number of seconds of inactivity.
The video controls bar can be showed or hidden when the video is stopped or it hasn’t started.
Click to play or pause, you can click on the video to play/pause the video.
Powerful API included with example files.
Posibility to start playing at a specified time.
Start volume value.
Autoplay, loop and shuffle.
Optional keyboard support.
Big play button.
Next and previous video buttons (optional).
Play / pause button.
Current and total time (optional).
Volume button (optional).
Volume scrubber (optional).
Shuffle and loop buttons (optional).
Embed and share button (optional).
Download video button (optional).
Facebook share button (optional).
Detailed documentation and sample files included.
What our clients are saying:
Version 3.6 Release Date 20.07.2017
Version 3.5 Release Date 16.07.2017
- Added 360 degree / VR / virtual reality video support.
Version 3.4 Release Date 26.06.2017
- Added HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 video support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used.
Version 3.3 Release Date 14.05.2017
- Added support for multiple video quality and optional video quality selector similar to Youtube.
- Added optional subtitles selector. RVP supports now multiple subtitles, they can be set with ease and changed at run time using an optional subtitle selector.
- Improved functionality on IOS (Iphone) now the video plays inline just like on any other mobile device, it will not go full screen on play, this way the functionality is exactly the same on all mobile devices.
- Added optional annotations, similar to youtube annotations but with full control over the content and mobile support.
- Optional annotations positioning tool.
- Full HTML and CSS for the annotations content.
- Annotations start / show and stop / hide time can be easely specified..
- Optional annotations animations between the annotations states.
- Added option to be able to scrub the video at a specified time at first play.
- Added API method to scrub the video at a specified time.
Version 3.2 Release Date 29.03.2017
- Optional fill entire video screen, this feature will allow to fill the gaps of the video player, you can have for example a real full width player, example here.
- HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex:#FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here.
Version 3.1 Release Date 29.11.2016
- Added support for optional pop-up commercial windows.
- Fixed some rendering glitches in the classic skins.
Version 3.0 Release Date 22.09.2016
- Added support for optional subtitles.
- Added support for optional Vimeo videos and Vimeo playlist.
- Improved share window.
- Improved error window
Version 2.3 Release Date 22.08.2015
- Improved interaction and improved overall performance on WIN 10 / IE Edge.
- Fixed bug related to autoplay if the Youtube player is disabled.
- Added support for Youtube 4K videos 1440p & 2160p.
Version 2.2 Release Date 17.08.2015
- improved interaction on WIN 8.1 mobile devices.
Version 2.1 Release Date 26.07.2015
- Fixed a possible conflict issue with the Youtube API.
- Fixed a video time display bug.
Version 2.0 Release Date 02.09.2014
- Added support for optional ads / advertisement video (similar to youtube ads).
- Added support for multiple instances.
- Added optional feature to stop the video after it has finished to play.
- Added optional feature to start the player at a random video every time the page is opened or refreshed.
- Improved youtube playlist (if a video is unlisted it will not be displayed in the playlist).
- Improved fullscreen functionality.
- improved documentation.
Version 1.1 Release Date 09.05.2014
- Fixed bugs related to Opera and Safari on Windows (the Youtube API was initialized inconsistently).
- Added remove cursor in full screen mode when the video control bar is hiding.
- Improved video scrubber functionality (the scrubber is always visible regardless of window size).
- Added autoScale feature (useful when resizing the player)
- Added a 3rd option for the right-click context menu, now it can also have the browser default value.
Wordpress Plugin version:
IF YOU NEED THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN VERSION FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : http://codecanyon.net/item/royal-video-player-wordpress-plugin/8491204
BUY ALL OUR PRODUCTS IN A MEGA BUNDLE WITH A 90% DISCOUNT!!! THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER SO HURRY UP AND GRAB IT!!! : https://codecanyon.net/item/fwd-mega-bundle/19117054