Rolling Balls is a very addictive casual arcade game with accelerometer controls. The player’s task is to roll the balls in the holes. The difficulty is that among white balls there is a one blue ball that should be rolled up last. Number of balls and holes increases with each level and the holes begin to move.
• Supports Android 2.2+
• Admob integrated (Interstetial Ads)
• Uses AndEngine GLES2 Anchor Center (Latest Version)
• Uses Box2D realistic physics
• 30+ levels (easy to add new level – one line of code)
• Addictive gameplay
• Accelerometer controls
• Easy to customize (reskin) the game
Source code contains pdf file with setup instructions.