Dec 30th 2016 • Added Privacy rules into Info.plist for Camera, Photo Library, Bluetooth and Calendars (for sharing options) • Updated GoogleMobileAds.framework
Sep 23rd 2016 • Updated to Xcode 8
Retrika is a an app template with custom live filters that you can apply over your iPhone camera and take amazing vintage pictures. It includes some special filter like pixellate, sketch and halftone.
IMPORTANT: I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
Retrika has also a custom Instagram crop editor to share your photos on that popular social network, it is very easy to customize, Objective-C language, native XCode project, GPUImage framework.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Obj-C – 64bit
- iPhone – iOS 8/9/10+ – Storyboard
- AdMob banners
- Custom live filters with GPUImage framework (https://github.com/BradLarson/GPUImage)
- Random filters function
- Share pictures to all those apps that handle images and are installed into the user?s phone (WhatsApp, iPhoto, Dropbox, PicLab, Instagram, etc.)
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with Retrika, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.