This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
rethinkApps you should be more serious about your deadlines for the new updates. 3 days ago you said that the update will be up and nothing again. Weekly updates would work fine, you don’t need to throw all the new stuff in this version.
you are right. I need to stop saying that deadlines are challenges for me too.
I had an unexpected css in the mobile version of moments .. but I still publish today
Over the last 14 days we have been promised updates after updates. You then said you had a flood which I understand and now you said almost 3 days ago you were updating again… still we find no update on the demo either. This is false advertising and this doesn’t go well if you want potential customers.
as you requested
Can you add changes to demo pls
i will add demo now
This comment is currently being reviewed.
mates I have not slept until now. But I’m communicating that I’m finalizing the version in php and js today.
I just finished php
claxme.. i made all things
Make sure to put all requierements for both versions. JS version it’s obviously that is for a new server because is not running under apache like every shared hosting is. I imagine that PHP version would be easier to install.
im using https://github.com/walkor/phpsocket.io ... same code.. webserver i used Workerman with php 7..
both application have same functions and content.
This way I can update both of them without delay
So, when we will be able to download the update?
there is no way I can delay today .. I am improving to facilitate understanding as far as I can take it here .. I woke up Monday kkk …. I’m giving some touches I’ll send and sleep
About the multilanguage that is asked below, as I said before you should do something like loco translate on wordpress or prestashop, etc. Put a base language like english and then just modifiy that file. I was able to translate 90% of the app into spanish as it is now but I’m afraid that my translation gets lost with the update because there are so many files that were modified with translations and I’m pretty sure they need to be replaced now or in future updates.
btw I’m running the app on Centos 6.8, node js 6 and mysql 5.7.
Could you create a multi-langauge system.
If language has been detected that it changes to that language.
and you able to manual set it.
I’m thinking of adding maybe this month yet. I’m running to launch a new update still today, that will contain several new features (verification message, moments, etc). After I launch we can talk about thank you for buying the application, any questions I am always available
Thank you for creating this appication.
I love to see a JS Server based Social Media.
Which OS is requirement. Debian? CentOS.
And which packages do i need to install.
Your documentation doesnt give that information.
Goodluck with releasing your update today, can’t wait on that one
i use ubuntu (: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBVadqvluQ
Other than that the core running on V8JS is 70% faster than the Php running on CGI. Even with the new core of php7 I’m using I still prefer the js.
I have a lot to implement, but now at the beginning as only I program the 2 versions and in all the languages it is difficult to achieve rapid advances and I end up missing the deadlines.
I started this program for 2 months, I want to put a lot of resources in it yet for you and if you have ideas you can tell me that I do my best to attend.
Don’t worry, i know the issue myself, i am a developer aswell, and i bought your product because you work with JS aswell
Do you have skype to contact you on? instead of keep commenting
urgh two days ago you said you would update…. still no update. Pls stop breaking your promises
i sent.. i will update the demo… but im not in home now
Just one question, there is a chance to add custom pages? I would like to add a ToS page, FAQ, etc. And where (directory) do I have to add them.
Yes, in case you create new routes in vue.
In the version I am working on now, I put a community view where the data is stored in the firebase, which is easier to customize.
I will try hard to put this version online this weekend
The same version we are waiting for or a newer one? Still no update
When will the new update be up to download?
i hope today.. sent
embedded online… msg alert system too
Claxme, I gave you the freedom to comment directly on the updates I did everything you asked for. I confused username with id because you had said username. I did not say that it would not solve, just that a misunderstanding occurred.
As for embbed, as you yourself said no one does and I propose to do. Is the first version and you were the 2 user to see. And without giving me time to react, you have an extremist attitude.
I’m doing my best to answer, but you need to be more tolerant, every request takes no more than 3 days to complete. It’s not fair because the code is good and cheap and I do not think it’s fair you make me relive of my willingness to help
about the embbed.. twitter use 2 types blockquote and iframe..when didnt accept iframe run blockquote by @caio_temer November 11, 2016 6:37 PM
about the embbed.. twitter use 2 types blockquote and iframe..when didnt accept iframe run blockquote by @caio_temer
Embed post for sites that do not accept iframe
i will fix the documentation and resend..
Amazing progress has been done by rethinkApps,
We as customers shouldn’t even blame him about not making the deadline.
He does an amazing jo= b, he wants you all to have the best product.
Please remain calm. When the update is sent, you would love it.
Better more progress, fixes in one time then keep receiving 100 updates.
- message/Post shortcuts added
—CTRL + Enter = New Line
—Enter = Send key.
- Multiple bugs at messaging system has been solved.
- And lots of more major fixes and features.
Thanks for your amazing work and support you giving.
Even you know people are on your ass for the deadline.
I am glad to see that you listens to us as buyer.
Thank you very much for understanding and support, I will correct these faults as well.
I hope my work with your help is reaching the expected.
Every request is welcome and will be implemented if possible
Nice to know
both sent… now i will sleep
The only app on codecanyon that uses nodejs for a social network. We appreciate your effort and your great job. You are adding features as bonuses that makes your app the best on codecanyon. Good luck in your upcoming update on both php and js server
Thank you dinasad, I’ve tried to do the best I can, sometimes I’m late, but rest assured that it’s always looking for improvement or anticipating a bug. lol
Thank you very much for your confidence. I will continue working to maintain this position
Friends, because the users of cpanel are having problems installing mysql 5.7 and php 7 I will launch the update of 12/12 with postgresql 9.5. It is the only alternative to maintain the functionalities. This brings increase in speed and improvement in analytics. Any question please post, I will do the database tomorrow.
My Webserver/Host has node.js enabled – mysql 5.6 – postgresql 9.4 – php 7 ! My question is, will this be able to run this script or not ? Very Nice script btw!
Now you can update to 5.7 the mysql.. After upgrade u can use your postgres… I’m not in home now.. But I will come back 2/01 and post the update.. I had to travel because some familiar problems.
Thx about the very nice
Thanks for reply, MySQl 5.6 is what my hosting provider offers at this time for their Node.js hosting package! So will have to pass on this script and look elsewhere! Thanks & Good Luck!
No problem when I release next version I send a msg
Excellent…as I really like the concept/structure of your script, along with your apparent sense of having absolute quality workmanship in your products! I have plans on the table currently, that I feel this script will be ideally suited! Looking forward to your incoming msg!
you have postgresql 9.5? im finishig the migration
Nope…as stated in earlier comment; I have two (2) web-host servers that are node.js enabled – mysql 5.6 – postgresql 9.4 – php 7 driven and two (2) web-host servers that are MariaDB – PHP 7 driven, (which I understand, your script will not work with?) I can assume that your scripts are designed/targeted more for the VPS / Private Server type consumer…than the common shared-hosting cPanel webmaster type consumer.
No update Yet
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $11.50