In many cases admin wants to have an option to restrict Cash On Delivery option for a specific location due to unavailability of service. This extension allows admin user to list down the Zip/Postal Code where product will not have Cash On Delivery option Same way admin can decide if the shipping service is available or not for a specific location by listing down the Zip/Postal Code. Even admin can enable this feature for complete store or for a set of products Advance checking and restriction of Zip/Postal Code is a very useful feature in making the online shopping experience convenient. This feature allows user to know whether or not a product will be delivered at the user-desired location with or without Cash On Delivery. This feature facilitates customer to have better buying experience and enhances customer satisfaction.
This extension allows user to check product availability in its location by entering Zip/Postal Code of the location. If product is not available then extension gives appropriate message and does not allow customer to checkout. This extension facilitates you to restrict shipping & COD based on Zip/Postal Code. This extension also improve customer support to check their shipping facility using Zip/Postal Code.
- Allow Cash On Delivery for specific Zip/Postal Code.
- Allow shipping methods only for specific Zip/Postal Code.
- Check Cash On Delivery and shipping availability on the product details page.
- Retain last checked Zip/Postal Code in product details page using cookie.
- This module gives relaxation for customize Success/Failure message of service availability.
- It provide you to set different Zip/Postal Code for shipping and Cash On Delivery restriction.
- It provides shipping restriction for complete store or for a set of products.
Fronted Demo Link: http://demo.theme-cafe.com/m2_extension/For Backend Demo : http://demo.theme-cafe.com/m2_extension/admin_mage
Username : restrictshippingandcod
Password : Demo@123
IMPORTANT - Our support team is a standby and easily accessible for any kind of issues you may face with our Magento Extension. You can also register your issues into our support system or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.