1. Can I connect the app with the Cash System that the kitchen will get the order? 2. If the app is installed and open on the tablet can I block the exit button that means only the app should be opened and no options for other activites?
1. It depends on the cash system that will be used. If it provides an Web API then it can be informed by the app some custom work will be required.
2. This is an Android related question. There are many ways to make that happen, with a custom Android build to be what is commonly used. There is also the Pin feature, Android provides which may gives you that at no extra cost.
Hi I’m intreast to this themplate , Could it fit with woocommerce since it’s best backed avaliable for me ,
Some code adjustments will be required. If you have already a working WooCommerce based web site please contact us in order to check further the available options. You could use the online form that follows for this purpose.
Please post an update the changelog for the current version.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We have updated the changelog.
There is any roadmap or future features in development if yes witch ones?
Do you have anything particular in mind? You could always contact our support center and help us prioritize some future improvements/features using the following form: https://appseed.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
I have some questions
1. I am not able to put splash screen in the app
2. How can add reviews and rating system in app
3. What should be the best way to create a backend for easy handling, like the people who are gonna use it they only know how to fill forms they cant change things using json
1. Did you try to follow the steps described in the official Documentation of Ionic? http://ionicframework.com/docs/v1/cli/icon-splashscreen.html
2. You can find a code example for this in our Business Directory app: https://codecanyon.net/item/business-directory-ionic-full-application-with-firebase-backend/14681052
3. You could create an Admin app for the data management which would communicate with your Firebase project. We offer a similar solution for our Business Directory app: http://appseed.io/business-directory-firebase-admin
I am interested in your Restaurant Ionic Classy and Restaurant Ionic apps. What is the difference between two? Which is better?
I wish to take online orders through the app and deliver the food. Is there any way I can get the google map address of the order? If not can you integrate it for me?
Also I do not have experience on android technologies, is there any help guide or step by step assistance to get this running?
If I have to integrate any online payment gateway can you help if I pay you extra?
Hi, Restaurant Ionic Classy and Restaurant Ionic provide the same functionalities but with a different design. Both apps use Firebase as a backend and send the orders to a pre-defined email address.
However, we offer the AppSeed Restaurant1 app that includes more features such as order history, handling product availability etc. This app uses AppSeed Platform as a backend: http://my.appseed.io. The orders are received/managed into the AppSeed Platform. Also, the menu items/products and all the content of the mobile app is created/managed through the AppSeed Platform. The AppSeed Restaurant app also sends the order map address and all the orders for home delivery are displayed on a map using the AppSeed Restaurant Orders mobile app2. The user is able to get directions on the maps app installed on the mobile device3.
All of our apps come with a detailed Start Guide which you can download prior to your purchase. You can find it on the “Item details” tab: https://codecanyon.net/item/restaurant-ionic-full-application-with-firebase-backend/14680675
For any additional features and projects, you can contact us via the following form: https://appseed.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
It would be great to have an easier way to manage the data on Firebase. I mean to manage the data dynamically, like as soon as I create a new food or category it will automatically update the list of the food available on the app.
Hi, the app automatically updates the menu items since it requests for the menu data every time it loads the screen showing the items of a certain food category. Do you have anything else in mind that is closer to your needs? Please, feel free to contact our support centre for feature requests and customisations: https://appseed.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
1. Can i upload admin to my own server ?
Hi, this app uses Firebase as its backend. The app data can be managed through the UI Firebase provides and it does not come with a separate Firebase Admin app. Please, let me know if this answers your question.
i am interested in this code, please let me know what version of ionic it uses.
Hi, this app uses Ionic 1.3.1
I just downloaded the demo apk. After instaling it is just showing a white screen. kindly help ?
Just tested the APK and it works fine. What is your Android version?
Android Version 4.4.2 .Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org, so that i can send you the screenshot.
Waiting for reply. I also tried the apk on Galaxy note 4, still a blank white screen is displayed after opening application. Kindly help. I am interesting in buying the app if it works correctly.
The oldest Android version this app is tested on is 4.4.4 and it works as expected. Is the Wi-Fi enabled on the device you are testing?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
This item was featured on CodeCanyon
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work