There is something wrong in the application ..
When I click on any of the buttons give me a blank screen like this ..
It’s not about a solution, but about following the documentation how to import and to set up the project.
Here is a quick demo with the original product, where nothing is modified: DEMO
If you have modified something, for example, the data source (the XML), maybe that XML isn’t accessible. Our test is done with the internal XML file, which is located within the assets folder.
HI . Can you give me a list of classes used in application and description for each of them ??!! .
The list of all classes can be seen, when you import the app within Eclipse. There you will see all of them, properly named and easy to identify their purpose. Unfortunately, there is no detailed description of each of the classes.
I just bought your project. I am new to Android Studio and after deciding that building app from ground up was taking too much time, I bought yours to get head start. When I unzipped folder, it said some text java file couldn’t be downloading because of file name or something. then when I opened project in Android Studio, I couldn’t get to run. green run button didn’t even light up. Some help would be appreciated. Also I haven’t changed or added any code and some xml files already have red writing. Not trying to dump but feel I just got stuck even if you had no control of it. Will wait for response. Thank You
Please refer to documentation, where you will find out how to import properly the product into Android Studio. Of course, first you have to download it: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
Just remembered. The java files have little red clock on them. don’t know what that means
Please check your previous comment. If you still have errors, please contact us via the contact form in our profile page.
I recently got this app and the support and product were excellent. Very helpful documentation and responded to email quickly and kindly. This saved me lots of time. I would recommend this app and service easily. Thank you dmb Team
Thank you very much!
Good morning sir. i have a question this app work with admin panel?
There is no admin panel. The app’s data is stored and managed via simple XML file. In order to do it, you need only a text editor Program.
what about gallery page…? Thank you
The Home Screen has Image Slider Component on the top, where you can integrate several images.
This app works very well and is easy to edit. The only problem I had was my unfamiliarity with Android Studio, but a quick email to the vendor put me on the right track. Support was very quick.
Thanks for the nice words.
Where i see the reservation who one client maked
You will get an email, when a reservation is done within the app.
you can have a demo before buying thanks
my email is email@example.com
Please check your email…
can i get demo apk file of this app?
Please contact us via the contact form in our profile page and request the demo.
As alternative, watch the Video Preview.
Hi. I own a couple of your other projects and I’m pleased with them. Please give me another way to download this demo. the filedropper link does not work. I will not install the MEGAsync executable on my machine because I don’t trust it. Thank you.
No worries – please contact us via the contact form in our profile page and we will provide you demo.
Alternatively, you can watch the Video Preview, where the app is deeply demonstrated.
They have the same app for iOS ?
Currently we don’t have iOS version of the app.
If I put my data.xml file and images in a host, how do I keep it all in cache?
If you are using the web hosted (external) xml, the user will need internet connection in order to use the app. Once the xml is downloaded along with the images, they will be cached within the app until it’s killed. If the app is killed, next time the app will try again to download the xml.
Basically there is a caching, but please note that it’s different from offline mode. So, if we are talking for offline mode – the app doesn’t have such feature.
Ciao, Vorrei Sapere se i menù possono Essere aggiornati da remoto senza dover aggiornare l’Applicazione. Se si venire? Grazie
I’ve used Google Translate in order to understand your question and I hope the translator translated it correctly.
Here is the answer: Yes, if you use the external XML file, you could add new menu items without the need to release new version of the app.
Thank you the answer, you give me an example of how to create the file on the remote?
Yes, when you purchase the product, you will have the XML file, which you have to upload to your web host. So, you will have the file with sample data - several products - and in addition, there is a documentation, which will explain how to edit the file in order to put your own products.
I am interested in your app but I am confused about how it suppose to work. We will have a wordpress website that is also responsive. So where this app is going to be available? is it like a website that will be active only when people go to our url when accessing it from an android device? and what about other devices? are they supported as well?
This is not a website! This is native android application, which is installed via the Google Play Store, when, of course, you upload it there, after you apply your customizations.
So, each user have to install it to the phone and will have the option to explore your restaurant. The app, as mentioned, is for Android devices.
When you commit the purchase, you will get not only the source files, but a documentation how to set up and customize the app.
Some of the main features are:
1) Display a gallery of your restaurant
2) Address, phones.
3) Reservation form, which will generate an email
4) Menu feature—you can enter you menu within the app and the users would be able to see it upfront.
5) Many more—just read the product’s description.
is there an app for ios?
how much will cost if you need to develop it?
Merry Christmas! We don’t have iOS version, because the success of the Android one hasn’t been high – that’s why we’ve decided to stay away from iOS development.
IF you want to get an estimation – just contact us via the contact form in our profile page.
HI! Can I use Push Notifications from CGM from Google?
The app is integrated with Parse Notifications, but since Parse is shutting down, you can’t use them. Now we are working on replacing Parse with OneSignal pushes.
If you have programming skills, you can use or integrate whatever service you want.
Hey is there an IOS version of this code please ?
Unfortunately, we don’t have iOS version of the app. We had plans for releasing iOS app, but eventually we decided not to do it.
1. Does this app work for other country like us, Mexico, Canada Europe etc. 2. Does this app shows waiting time( some restaurant are busy need to wait to get a table) 3. Displays Restaurant Menu 4. Can reserve table? 5. Display deal of the day with push notification etc Thanks
1) I don’t see a problem to use the app for other countries.
2) There is no waiting time feature.
3) Yes, it has menu feature.
4) You can send a request for reservation, but there is no real booking system. Once, you send a request, it will be received by the restaurant and the reservation has to be confirmed.
5) There is NO deal of the day. But it has Push Notifications.
Hi, do this app have admin panel from where we can menu price make new etc and can we get notification via email,sms and backend notification on the same time ?
There is NO Admin Panel. All of the data is handled via simple XML file using any text editor.
There is Admin Panel only for sending the Push Notifications.
Hi Thanks for reply few more questions,
1. This app can be used for food delivery purpose means can any order one required food directly from home so that it will be delivered at home.
2. Is it open source. will I get all files if we need to anything later ?
3. Can we make different categories and special promotions ?
4. can someone call directly from app to request home delivery, what about notification will it come via sms or email ?
5. Push notification on any special promotion ?
1) The idea of the app is to be used for restaurant presentation. If you want and you have the needed knowledge you can extend it with the needed food delivery option.
2) After purchase, you will get the source code of the app and you can do whatever you want – adding new features, modifying current ones, etc.
3) The Menu is organized in Categories, so you can create your own categories and one of them could be Promotions.
4) On the home screen there is a call icon, which will cal the define within the app restaurant’s phone. There is NO SMS feature.
5) Push notifications are sent via admin panel – you can send whatever notification(s) you want.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work