Important Support NoticeWe are not providing support for our items due to high load on projects. When committing a purchase you agree to rely on the documentation file we provide with the app. Thanks for the understanding.
DescriptionRestaurant App with Push Notifications is for Android and it will help you out to extend your business with one nice looking application. This app will allow you to send promotional messages to each user that has installed the app.
The product comes with two built-in themes (light and dark) and you can easily switch between them.
Generally the app has 5 main screens: Home, Book a Table, Menu, Location and About. All of those will allow you to present your restaurant with every information that you need. The best thing is that you will have the ability to add your specialties and to combine them in categories—this can be done via the Menu feature.
There is nice image slider, which will allow you to create the first expression of the restaurant to the potential customers.
The app will allow you to receive reservation requests directly to your email . Plus, there is direct call feature and navigation via Google Maps.
We’ve tried to provide the best user experience using some smooth animated transitions between the screens.
- Full control over the content via simple .xml file;
- 5 Screens: Home, Book a Table, Menu, Location and About;
- Image Slider;
- Two built-in themes: Light and Dark;
- Push Notifications;
- Animated transitions;
- You can use either internal (local) or external (web hosted) .xml for the data;
- Detailed documentation;
- Dedicated support team.
Latest versionsVersion 1.3 (01.05.2017)
- Build problems related to the latest Android Studio are resolved
- Replacement of Parse with OneSignal (Push Notifications) – [ ! ] all buyers that are still using Parse can continue to do it with the older version 1.1
- New: Phone number is added to the Book a Table
- Optimizations to the Menu/Dishes screens
- Bug fixed: Localization
- Bug fixed: Some categories/dishes aren’t displayed
- Bug fixed: Home Screen Layout Issue
- Initial version