The Responsive FAQ Accordion plugin will make it super easy to create various FAQ groups on your WP site/blog. You can allso use it with normal content on pages if you create multiple groups.
- Fully Responsive
- All questions by group
- Create multiple groups and questions
- Get feedback from customers
- Makes use of custom post type and taxanomy
- Usage via a easy to use shortcode
- Choose wich group via shortcode
- Enable feedback for customers
- Multilanguage ready.
How to install
- Upload the files to the wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin.
- Create questions via the newly created FAQ menubutton.
- Add shortcode to the page to hold the FAQ and you’re done.
How to use
- Via the menu FAQ -> Add question, create a FAQ item.
- Via the menu FAQ -> Add groups, you can create a Group in wich you can put several questions. Just like a Category when you’re creating Posts.
- You can reorder the questions via 2 ways:
- At the edit screen on the right side. Attributes -> order.
- At the overview screen of the questions as follows: Filter the questions by Group, in the overview you can set all order numbers and just click one time on ‘Update order’
- Add the shortcode to the page where you want to display the FAQ like so:
How to use the shortcode
There are several options to the shortcode wich I will explain below.
- Normal, no options, all questions will be shown. The questions are ordered by publication date:
- Set the order to true if you want to display the questions ordered by the numbers you provided earlier:
- Set the group to the desired groupname if you want to display only questions from a particular group:
[faq_accordion group="Group 2"]
- Set feedback to true if you enable buttons for visitors to give feedback wether the answer to the questions was good or not:
- Enable dropdown menu to filter questions by Group:
- Show the group title above the questions. Questions are than grouped by the Group:
- A combinations of all above is allso posible like so:
[faq_accordion order="true" feedback="true" show_per_group="true" filter="true"]
If you happen to find any bugs please by all means, report them to me here at Codecanyon. I will fix them as soon as possible!
- Perfected the WP_Filesystem code handeling my css/js files
- Fixed not being able to sort questions with show_per_group=”true”.
- Added functionality to “Show all” or “Hide all” questions.
- Added functionality to filter questions by group.
- Added functionality to show the group title above the questions. Questions are than grouped by the Group.
- Fixed bug not being able to use shortcodes inside the plugin.
- Changed jQuery ‘live’ method for ‘on’ method. Since it was deprecated.
- Fixed local server error that gave a white settings page.
- Small bug fixed not showing all FAQ’s with group set, error only was in the last update of 24-06-2013.
- Major fix: Plugin causing 404 pages when clean URLs.
- Rewrote the JS/CSS handeling completely to use actual JS/CSS files instead of PHP files served as fake JS/CSS files.
- Added a predefined CSS3 style.
- Fixed issue of possibility to click both feedback buttons. (Thank you dowzer).
- Added some minor things.
- Fixed complete WPML support
- Changed taxanomies setting in creation of custom post type to empty array.
- Fixed error when no group was set.