You can simply create a responsive banner slider for a page(s) with information such as URL, banner image, description and slide sort order. It is very easy to create a slider with different effects and showing time. Responsive Banner slider size auto manage according banner image size. Responsive banner slider with no conflict issue. We can create multiple sliders and can use in different pages. We can show a slider in many pages and in many stores. Also we can show different slides for different stores.
- Fully responsive banner slider with no jQuery conflict.
- Can create multiple sliders for different pages and stores
- Easy to install and manage
- User-friendly interface
- Uses one of the best and simple responsive slider available, Slippry 2.0
- Can add a link to each separate slide
- Can add slider anywhere you like(any page, category, product page, static block or predefined position like the shopping cart)
- Compatible with Most of the Browser
- Disable and flush Magneto Cache. Go to System > Cache Management
- Make sure that you have compilation disabled before installing extension. System > Tools > Compilation page and click on Disable button. After Installation you can enable compilation back
- Install the extension by uploading the files to your store using FTP
- Logout out and re-login.
If You are using Magento CE 188.8.131.52 or updated the SUPEE-6788 patch in your site,then you should set permission to the responsive banner block.
To do this go to System > Permissions >Blocks and add a new block with Block Name ‘respbannerslider/index’ and save.