Table of Contents
- What is this?
A. What is this?
A Prestashop 1.5+ addon that displays a weekly calendar where customers can find courses and apply.
- A beautiful responsive calendar.
- Really easy: in one click, customers can apply to a course (it works with all types of booking, reservation, rent, services, etc.).
- Multilingual: EN, ES, FR.
- Possibility to display preview pictures.
- Possibility to add a text before the calendar.
- An infinity of event categories.
- Each category defines its own text and background colors.
- Price display with or without VTA.
- Well-written: 100% in the Prestashop validation!
- Into the backend of your Prestashop, select the Modules and Services menu.
- Click on the Add a new module icon.
- Choose the ZIP file to upload (its name is reservation- .zip).
- Click on the Upload this module button.
- The module should be listed with other ones, find it and click on the Install button.
First, you need to select the parent category where products are and click on the Save button.
Then, you can edit others options as you wish.
How to set text and background colors for an event?
Events colors are managed on the module configuration page. When you have a chosen parent category, the category and its children are displayed below the first configuration form.
Note: if the product is associated to a child category of the selected category, colors taken into account are those from the child category.
How to set dates for a product?
- On the product page, check the Reservation tab.
- Choose the starting and ending dates.
How to set the available places?
- On the product page, check the Quantities tab.
- Choose a value for Quantity.
Can I set several dates for one product?
No, each product has only one starting date and one ending date. But you can easily update the product dates to new ones to re-enable the product into the calendar. Just think to update quantities too.
Version 1.0.6 (2016-10-20)
- API: fix installation with PS <= 22.214.171.124
Version 1.0.3 (2016-09-19)
- front: do not display hours if not setted
Version 1.0.2 (2016-09-19)
- front: better dates display on the product page - API: fix error 500 with specific PHP version
Version 1.0.0 (2016-08-29)
- initial version