Customers support : - http://softprodigy.com/store/support
Request A Quote Magento Extension gives online buyers an opportunity to negotiate over the ‘Price Tag’ and buy the same product at a lower price while store admin gets the freedom to accept/reject the quote or propose a best-suitable price for the product.
Predict price matters a lot for the online shoppers and since the competition is getting, it’s important to not give them a reason to jump to your competitors just because the price mentioned for your products is slightly higher than others. With Request A Quote Magento Extension, online buyers can easily suggest the new best price for products and proceed to checkout, if admin accepts the quote request.
This extension works with multiple types of Magento products like simple, custom option so you’re not worried about the limitations. The purpose of the extension is to allow shoppers the feel of visiting a brick-and-mortar store where they can negotiate over the price tag and buy products at negotiable prices.
- Enable/disable ‘Request for Quote’ from admin.
- A customer can add products to cart and request for a quote for the items added to the cart.
- Admin and customer will receive a copy of the email with RFQ details.
- The sales team can contact the customer for follow up and finalize the quote/price for the order.
- Request Multiple Quotes
Shoppers can request quote for multiple products from frontend using a simple form and check the requested quotes’ status at “My Quotes” section.
- Multiple Product Types Supported
Request A Quote Magento Extension is an advanced tool that allows shoppers to request quotes regardless of the product type as it supports simple and custom options Magento product types.
- Check All Quotes
Registered users can check the previous quotes under ‘My Quotes’ section where all the quotes are listed with status.
- Accept or Reject Quote Request
Store admin can easily accept or reject the quote request from shoppers or can also suggest a new and best-suited price that may be affordable for the shopper.
- Add Comments
When requesting a quote for product price, shoppers can add comments for sending email as a content.
FRONT END FEATURES:
- The Front End of the RFQ Extension displays “Request for Quote” Button on the Cart Page. Instead of check out further, a customer can click on the button which redirects to an RFQ Form.
- ‘Request for Quote’ form is required to be filled by the customer to get a quote from the store Sales Team for the selected products.
- Customer needs to fill up Personal Details and Address Details in RFQ form.
- Both customer and admin will receive a copy of the cart in RFQ acknowledgment email and can contact each other to negotiate and finalize the quote/price to complete order procedure.
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description: Minor Bug Fixed.