Remote Upload For WordPress
Upload files directly from the net to your site or blog. With this plugin you can Upload .jeg, .zip, ,rar, .flv, .swf, .mp3, .mp4, .png, .gif, .jpeg, .pdf & etc. file types to you site Directly from the net . You just have to put the file url in the the url box and it will automatically download the file or files to your site and list the them in your media library.
“Remote upload in Post Upload menu”
“Remote Upload in Media Menu”
If you use WordPress, and you have to download and upload files from the net very often then this plugin can cut your work in half. You don’t have to wast your time in tiresome saving of images & files from the net and upload them to your blog again. And if you have a slow connection then this is the must have tool for you.
What it does:
Use this plugin to upload a file from the inter net instead of tiresome saving of images & files from the internet and uploading them to your blog.With this you can add the Fretures of remote uploading in your WordPress Blog or Site.
FeaturesSome of features of Remote Upload
- The plugin intrigrates with wordpress so parfectly that you’ll forget it’s a plugin.
- The plugin automaticaly downloads and adds the file to the media libery.
- After the uploading is successfull you can edit the files detail in the media libery.
- The plugin intregates with post uploadder too .
Log-in to the admin area “here” for live demo. Use:
User name: demo
Requirements and support
- WordPress v3.1 or greater
- It’s been tested in WordPress v2.8.5 to 3.4.2
- PHP 5 or greater with the GD image library and the mbstring extension (you most likely have this)
- No coding skills required
One license can only be used on one WordPress installation at a time, but you can create unlimited forms. The license also includes free updates and support.
Due to licensing restrictions on CodeCanyon it is not possible for us to offer an “Unlimited” license.
Planned Version: 2.0 Planned Date (2013-05-15) 1. File save as option to rename uploaded files. 2. Wordpress v3.5.1 compatible. 3. Mass upload option. 4. Admin Option panel for selecting file types. 5. Some minor bug fixing.
Version 1.0.1 (2012-11-10) Added Upload support for zip , rar and some more file types. Fixed the bug in documentation & added video documentation. Version 1.0 (2012-10-05) initial release of verson 1.0