Mp3Grabber is a web app which basically helps in downloading and ripping audio files. It could be the zip file or a single mp3 file. You can even upload the files from local storage. Who doesn’t want clean audio tags right?
After downloading files on the server it basically reads MP3 meta tags then you can edit the tags, add or maybe change the cover too. you have the option of converting it to multiple bitrates from 48 Kbps to 320 Kbps. There’s this progress bar for everything like converting, downloading. After conversion you can download the files anytime even can make the zip of that album and download it.
The main reason behind this app was my friends. They basically have this music sites so they need some way to manage, convert & rip audio songs. It’s not possible to download songs then rip them and then upload them again. It’ll be a very long process. So this is where this app comes to play. No need to download anything, everything will be done on the fly. They can then use these links on their site with hotlink protection, resumable download and even with tags of their own site. The App is more like Plug And Play. you don’t even need to install MySQL. it can work with SQLite which is a file-based database. it’s all portable.
- Remote Grabber With Progress
- Manually Upload With Progress
- Convert to multiple bitrates
- Edit MP3 tags
- Bulk tags Editor
- Make Zip On FLY
- Hotlink Protection
- Resumable Download
- Make Zip On FLY
- Work with MYSQL OR SQLITE
- Awesome Links Manager
- With Various Sorting optons
- Search in Links
- Responsive Design
- Google Recaptcha
- Works on PHP 7.1.1
- Easy Installer
And Much more… I even got tons of other features in mind so probably going to release them on next update. Everything depend on how much response i get for this one. It should be worth the time.
☉ Admin PanelLogin URL – https://mp3.sudovijay.com/login
Username – admin
Password – pass
If you’ve have any query or issue regarding this just lemme know in comments or via email i’ll try my best to reply asap. I can even help ya in setting up the app if you need but i don’t think you’ll ever need that as its pretty easy to install this with my installer. Neva mind. Thanks for your time. Cheers!
☉ Update History
@Version – 2.0 (12th September 2018)
- A Complete Rewrite - Its a single page app now
@Version – 1.4 (24th April 2017)
- Add Debugging Option - Added checks for modules even after installing - Changing bitrate and tags of already converted file - Increase Search Results - Multiple Remote Uploader - Multiple Manual Uploader
@Version – 1.3 (26th March 2017)
- Manage links zip label - Mobile View Minor changes - Added Original Quality - Basically storing songs without ripping them - Login for long time (Cookies)
@Version – 1.2 (15th March 2017)
- Removed all other meta tags - Option of Streamable links (No force download) - Fixed bulk delete option in search - Added zip option in manage section - Added Custom zip option
@Version – 1.1 (4th March 2017)
- Fixed Zip Creation (Typo Error) - Fixed Session halt while downloading - Suppress Errors On Production & Log them - Song naming with bitrate (just they look different) - Added new mime-types - Added check for ZIP extension - Friendly Error on PHP Upload LIMIT - Recursive Check Inside Zip - Minor fix on progress bar - Better MP3 Tags Extraction - Symbols while downloading - Download count (IDM Specific) - Custom Referer (Remote) - Force Mime Headers (Remote)
@Version – 1.0 (24th Feb 2017)
- Initial Release