Display related content on the same page in just one click with Related Post for Distinct Post
Related posts for distinct posts plugin solves your problem of showing the related content on the website together. It helps you with offering the content that users are interested in. You don’t need to select the related posts every time, it can be easily done by a few clicks only. Related Posts for Distinct Posts is a WordPress Plugin that displays a list of different default posts as well as custom post as related posts. You can search and select different related posts for every single individual post. You can also set up certain rules to display the related posts.
Related Posts for Distinct Post Plugin Features:
- Let’s you link list of related posts to each and every distinct posts of default/custom post types
- Provides shortcode [rpdp_related_posts] to showcase related posts where ever you want on website
- Support thumbnails of different sizes
- Support various post meta like comments, authors, excerpt etc.
- Displays random posts if no individual posts have been selected.
- Provides the option to display random posts from the current post category.
- Easy installation and setup
- Translation enabled
- Extended customer support and customization ability
Installation guideYou can install the Related Posts for Distinct Post plugin in three simple steps.
- Download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can see the ‘Related post for disctinct post’ submenu inside the ‘Users’ menu.
What Our Customers Say
SupportCustomer satisfaction is our top most priority. We would love to solve any query you may have about the plugin. You can reach us via https://codecanyon.net/item/related-posts-for-distinct-posts/21357850/support or you can also email us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. It generally takes 2 days for that.
27 January 2021
"- Added: Filter for display of structure"
"- Bug fixes of admin interface"
1 December 2019
"- Added: category wise random posts for non-selection of individual posts"
12 April 2019
"- Made Divi Builder Compatible."
25 December 2018
"- Bugs fixes."
12 November 2018
"- Made Gutenberg Block Compatible."