Redprint App Builder is your app development flow on steroid! It can literally save you hundreds of hours of coding and lets you concentrate on what matters most. The application logic and problem solution.
Feature Tour Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CaCoXlwZJc
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Built on top of Laravel 5.6
- Totally unobtrusive. Version control and develop your app just like you do with vanilla Laravel installation! NO BLOATWARE whatsoever.
- Generate CRUD following latest Laravel standards.
- Namespace support!
- Built in Search and Pagination in CRUD. You can specify which fields are searchable.
- Image/File upload mechanism in built.
- Role/Permission (ACL) and User Management System (UMS) in built.
- Model to Model relationship building.
- Run all Laravel Commands from GUI.
- REDPRINT mode to ensure the system leaves no footprint on production application.
- Super fast and optimized!
- In built core application updater!
Let Redprint generate your CRUD
For repetative tasks like creating a CRUD, you can totally rely on Redprint App Builder. It generates high quality Code to generate your everyday create, read, update, delete interfaces and backend. Redprint App Builder closely follows Laravel best practices. Which means, no garbage code. You’ll fall in love once you take a look at the code! We promise!
Make your backend searchable!
With Redprint App Builder, you can tell the system to automatically generate your search system with the CRUD. Again, the code that gets genrated is of high quality and follows DRY. Have a look at the index method.
Build Model Relations
With a few clicks, you can generate relations between two models. Not only that, it creates the dropdowns on a previously created CRUD that is related! For example, if you are creating a “Has Many” relationship between “Category” and “Products”, your products CRUD form will now “automagically” have a dropdown to select Categories!
How cool is that?
Run Laravel Commands and more!
You can now run native Laravel commands from within Redprint! No need to remember all the commands, just go to build-tools, select the command you want to execute, write down the parameter and hit run! Not only that, Redprint already added a command that’s not even in Laravel yet! with `php artisan make:view your_view_name` Redprint will generate a view with basic layout for you!
Redprint AB lets you create a migration using a clean UI. Just focus on what you need and we’ll generate then run the migration for you. If it doesn’t look good, we’ll debug and let you know that too!
In Built Role Permission System
Redprint comes packed with its own Role Permission Package called “Permissible”. Permissible allows you to define user roles and permission with a weight based role system!
In Built User Management System
Redprint has its own user management system that comes with Permissible. You can already create, update, delete users, set their permission/roles etc. Gives you a strong boilerplate to quickly start your next project!
Grow with us!
Redprint AB is committed to grow and become more powerful. Make your apps more robust and count on Redprint to help you along the way.
Live Preview Username and Password
email: `email@example.com` password: `super_user`
Version 1.1.0 | March 1, 2018
- Upgraded Laravel version to 5.6
- Added more validations to the builder.
Version 1.1.1 | March 4, 2018
- More validations to prevent unexpected errors while creating CRUD.
Version 1.2.0 | March 9, 2018
- New Unity theme!
- Upgraded Laravel version (5.6)
- Namespace Support!
Version 1.4.1 | April 23, 2018
- New Unity Blue theme!
- In built Code Editor!
- Even faster!
Version 1.4.2 | April 30, 2018
- New commands (php artisan migrate, php artisan migrate:rollback, composer dump-autoload etc) on make tools page.
- Default frontend theme update.
- General stability fixes
Version 1.4.4 | May 13, 2018
- Customize the form! Give them responsive and cleaner look.
- More user friendly.
- Upgraded to latest Laravel release.