Now the Red Bird game for iOS is gaining popularity and you don’t want to be late to earn some $$$. So don’t wait for another opportunity and come ride the wave with us.
Support Admob ads
Include Document to help.
The code: It has no Cocos2D or any graphics API
Simpe native SpriteKit elements
Admob for banner ads
iPhone 5 wide screen support
iOS support on iOS 7+.
Runs on iPhones, iPads.
Support: We provide support within the comments section. So when you have questions, we’re here to answer. So let’s get the new top list app code!
Update is FREE!
Get this code and start making money!
How to Setup:
A. Quick Setup
There is no setup. Just open the Crazy Bird Escape.xcodeproj and you will be on your way. 1 prerequisite is that you have XCode min version 5.1.1 installed one you mac.
B. Basic Configuration
1. Open Crazy Bird Escape.xcodeproj
- Change CFBundleIdentifier “com.iMadeLab.” to your app name ID (example: com.YouGame.)
- Change admob id to show Ads: #define PUBLIC_ID to your admob ID for iphone
- Change CFBundleName: to your app name
- Change CFBundleIdentifier com.iMadeLab. to your app Bundle Identifier
- Change Leader Board to your leader board id
- Change #define BEST_SCORE @”BEST_SCORE” to your define for save best score for user.
- Change DEVICE_TEST GAD_SIMULATOR_ID addtion id device for test ads admob
- Change #define SCORE_OVER @”SCORE_OVER” to your define for save score game over
Change background color:
_skyColor = [SKColor colorWithRed:113.0/255.0 green:197.0/255.0 blue:207.0/255.0 alpha:1.0];
Change runner background
SKTexture* groundTexture1 = [SKTexture textureWithImageNamed:@”background”];groundTexture1.filteringMode = SKTextureFilteringNearest;.
- Change Number block win show on -(void)showBlock . See int numBlock = (arc4random() % 3) + 3; Change 3 to your number
Change image block
see blockTexture = [SKTexture textureWithImageNamed:@”block”];and change by name block name in imageasset
Change or add more image bird for action fly
SKTexture* birdTexture1 = [SKTexture textureWithImageNamed:@”bird_0”];
birdTexture1.filteringMode = SKTextureFilteringNearest;
SKTexture* birdTexture2 = [SKTexture textureWithImageNamed:@”bird_1”];
birdTexture2.filteringMode = SKTextureFilteringNearest;
SKAction* flap = [SKAction repeatActionForever:[SKAction animateWithTextures:@[birdTexture1, birdTexture2] timePerFrame:0.2]];timePerFrame:0.2: time delay foreach image bird
Change or add image to share text, image to social network by line below
NSString *caption = @” Some thing text will share here”;NSArray *activityItems = @[caption];
C. Ready Submit to Appstore