Recruitly Addons is a Recruitment or Job listing plugin or addon for the Elementor page builder. To creating and publishing the job posts into the WordPress website without any extra plugin (except Elementor). The recruiter can publish their job posts and the applicants can apply for their expected job in a suitable position.
It has 7 widgets or elements (job lists, jobs search panel, popular jobs, popular criteria, favorite jobs, compare jobs & applied jobs) for the applicants. So that they can search the job, marked the job, compare the jobs, and see the popular jobs, criteria & the applied jobs.
From the recruiter perspective, it has 3 types of taxonomies (job sector, job type & region). So that they can publish their jobs differently.
Also, multiple agencies can post their job (if the admin assigned an agent as a “Recruiter” role). Every “Recruiter” can set the company info (like: Company Name & Company Email) so that applicant’s application goes into the company email and they can contact the applicant.
- Job Lists: Recruitly Addons has a “job lists” element so that you can display the job posts anywhere on your website.
- Job Lists Search: It has a “job search panel” element so that applicants can search for the expected job to apply.
- Featured Jobs: You can publish some jobs as featured with the “featured jobs” element.
- Popular Jobs: For seeing the applicants it has a “popular jobs” element so that they can see the popular jobs.
- Popular Criteria: It has a “popular criteria” element so that applicants can see the popular job sectors, job types and regions.
- Job Lists Compare: This plugin has a “compare jobs” element so that applicants can compare multiple job characteristics before apply.
- Favorite Job Lists: It has a “favorite jobs” element so that applicants can marked for applying later.
- Applied Job Lists: This addon has an “applied jobs” element so that applicants can see the jobs they had applied.
- Recruiter: Admin can assign multiple agents as “Recruiter” so that they can post their jobs and set their company info.
- Jobs Grid: You can display the job posts 1, 2, 3 or 4 column grid with masonry.
- Highly Customizable: All the elements or widgets are highly customizable, and lots of options to create limitless variations.
- Fully Responsive
- Well Documentation
- One Click Update
- Easy to Use (just drag and drop)
- No need coding knowledge
- Elementor v3.x compatible
1.3.0 Added: Button Color option for details page Added: Container option for details page Added: Contact Form option to add/remove text field 1.2.4 Fixed: Elementor Compatibility issue 1.2.3 Fixed: Elementor Compatibility issue 1.2.2 Fixed: Some Minor issues 1.2.1 Fixed: Image and Translation issues 1.2.0 New: Featured Lists Added: Read More Text option Fixed: Some Issues 1.1.4 Added: Email Settings Fixed: Small Issue 1.1.3 Added: Rich Editor to Job Post Added: Extra content editable by Elementor to Job Post Fixed: Small Issue 1.1.2 Added: Job Image option Fixed: Small Issue 1.1.1 Compatibility: Elementor v3.0 Fixed: Small Issue 1.1.0 New: Popular Jobs element New: Popular Criteria element 1.0.2 Added: Auto update option (one click) 1.0.1 Improved 1.0.0 Initial Release