Our support does not include following
- One Click Update is only available for active support Members
- We do not help incase you have modified the script.
- We do not provide support if the script is on your localhost
- We do provide general webhosting and/or general PHP support.
- We do not provide general Laravel support.
- We do provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment. If your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in REQUIREMENTS section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing.
- We usually provide fast response. But as described on our support tab, response time may be up to 2 business days. Too many issue/feature questions that do not fall under support will slow down all response times. Please investigate for yourself thoroughly before contacting us.