Recordio – the first application with the radio stream recording function
- Unlimited category
- Unlimited radio station
- Record function (only direct stream link and content type audio/mpeg)
- Delete tracks recordings
- Background play
- Continuous play
- Forward and backward track
- Remote access to control the player
- Find tracks in iTunes
- Find cover image in iTunes
- Update information on lockscreen ( name track, name radio, cover image)
- Flat design
- Google Admob support
- Play: AAC, MP3 support
- Record: only audio/mpeg support
- Enable / disable the banners in the configuration file
- Easy access to recorded files using iTunes
- Compatible with iOS 8.x – 10.x
- Made for Xcode 8.2
- Swift 3
- Playlist – Json file
- Documentation include
- Step by Step Guide to configure the application
Important!We develop applications only on the current software versions. Based on the fact that once again Apple has made changes to the language Swift, please update your development environment.
- 17.03.2016 – release application
- 26.03.2016 – removed all deprecated methods / added support for future Swift 3.0
- 26.04.2016 – Fixed minor bugs.
- 01.01.2017- Support Swift 3.
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. http://help.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- We do not do refund, on these issues, please contact the support envato.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 2 days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We not only work, but sometimes even a rest, so on Saturday and Sunday, we will not turn our computers
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks